Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-30-2012, 08:44 PM   #1

We picked up our 2012 36FL last Thursday at McGeorges RV in Richmond VA. We traded our 08 cameo 37re3. We took the RED to charlotte over the weekend to the coco 600 and dry camped outside turn 2. Great trip and on the 1st trip in it we just love it. I have two of the Honda 2000's that I parallel togather and had no issues running the ac and tv's and lights. I tow the unit with a 2011 GMC DRW 3500. I hope we have no issues with the unit, so far so good. I'm glad there is a site like this, there is a lot of info here. Glad your all here posting the pro's and con's

Thanks
measton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:53 PM   #2

Congrats on your new FL! Welcome to the forum. Lots of great info on here.

Full Timers in our 2013 36FL with MoRryde 8000# IS suspension. Pulled by 2012 Sport Chassis with Hensley Trailer Saver Hitch.
UNDRPSI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 12:02 AM   #3

Measton, congratulations on your new home on wheels. I envy you getting to park her on turn two for the Coke 600. Man what a race, that is until Jimmie and Chad successfully snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. So I had to start rooting for Casey. Did you keep track of the mileage your GMC got pulling the Redwood? I have the Duramax in a 2011 Chevy. What was your impression of how the Duramax pulled. Thanks and Happy Trails.
John317 is offline   Reply With Quote