Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-20-2012, 05:36 AM   #161
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KR2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhs4771

So Bryan, I expect you'll be on the forum all nite, as you won't be able to sleep!!!!!!! Nothing like a new Baby in the morning.
OK its almost 3:00 in the am and I am awake, I don't know exactly why, but thank you Mitchell for the heads up on "you won't be able to sleep!!!!!!!" You certainly were correct.

You'll sleep tonight!
Old 04-20-2012, 06:31 AM   #162

.Edited by: timmytfl
Old 04-20-2012, 06:43 AM   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo Dually
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytfl
This is Wednesday, April 18, DELIVERY DATE FOR US!!! Naturally, we didn't sleep well last night, part of the fun! We're in Flint right now & were at the campground west of Claire, yesterday packing up everything in our old Carriage. We have a 9:30 AM appt this morning to do our walk through/inspection at Kittsmiller in Lansing. Then their truck driver follow us up to the campground to wait while we transfer everything & take away our Carriage trade in. We've been told by our sales gal Melissa that they have thoroughly checked everything. Needless-to-say, we can hardly wait!!
Â*

Timmytfl,
Â*
I just posted this (see below) and replied to Happy Camper, sorry I actually wanted to reply to your post!

You are in our neck of the woods, we live in Michigan and we have been pricing RW's in Michigan, Indiana and Lazy Days in Florida. Looks like I should be calling Kittsmiller.

Good Luck with your new coach, we are getting closer to pulling the trigger so the excitement keeps building. We don't want to take delivery until the end of July so by the posts on here it looks like we should order the end of May.

Again, enjoy that new RW!
Old 04-20-2012, 06:46 AM   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo Dually
Quote:
This is Wednesday, April 18, DELIVERY DATE FOR US!!! Naturally, we didn't sleep well last night, part of the fun! We're in Flint right now & were at the campground west of Claire, yesterday packing up everything in our old Carriage. We have a 9:30 AM appt this morning to do our walk through/inspection at Kittsmiller in Lansing. Then their truck driver follow us up to the campground to wait while we transfer everything & take away our Carriage trade in. We've been told by our sales gal Melissa that they have thoroughly checked everything. Needless-to-say, we can hardly wait!!
Â*

Timmytfl,
Â*
I just posted this (see below) and replied to Happy Camper, sorry I actually wanted to reply to your post!

You are in our neck of the woods, we live in Michigan and we have been pricing RW's in Michigan, Indiana and Lazy Days in Florida. Looks like I should be calling Kittsmiller.

Good Luck with your new coach, we are getting closer to pulling the trigger so the excitement keeps building. We don't want to take delivery until the end of July so by the posts on here it looks like we should order the end of May.

Again, enjoy that new RW!
Contact Melissa at Kittsmiller in Mason, just south of Lansing MI. We shopped a dealer in Grand Rapids, Tiara in Elkhart IN & Lazy Days in FL & got the best price from Kittsmiller.
Old 04-20-2012, 07:02 AM   #165

We took delivery Wednesday afternoon & absolutely love our new Redwood. We did have a couple of problems that the factory messed up on - they installed the all-in-one washer/dryer instead of the stackable ones! Kittsmiller sent a truck to meet a factory person half way to get the right ones for the dealer to install. The other thing the factory forgot was to put in our two folding dinette chairs, which we'll pick up from our dealer. We were all moved into our new rig by 7 PM Wednesay evening & got everything put away yesterday. What a beautiful comfortable fifth wheel!!Edited by: timmytfl
Old 04-20-2012, 07:07 AM   #166
Site Team

Quote:
We took delivery Wednesday afternoon & absolutely love our new Redwood. We did have a couple of problems that the factory messed up on - they installed the all-in-one washer/dryer instead of the stackable ones! Kittsmiller sent a truck to meet a factory person half way to get the right ones for the dealer to install. The other thing the factory forgot was to put in our two folding dinette chairs, which we'll pick up from our dealer. We were all moved into our new rig by 7 PM Wednesay evening & got everything put away yesterday. What a beautiful comfortable fifth wheel!!
What did you end up buying?
Old 04-20-2012, 07:33 AM   #167

Tim, I wonder if you got our combo washer/dryer as that's what we wanted, but I think they've put in the two unit in ours, won't know until it gets here in another week or two.
2018 Chevy 3500HD Crew Cab High Country DRW, D/A, 2016 RW39MB, Dual ACs, Auto Level, Auto Sat Dish, Stack W/D, King Sleep #, 17.5" Sailuns w/Disc, MORryde IS & Pin, Comfort Ride Hitch, 5.5 Onan, Res Fridge & Induction Cook Top
mhs4771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:41 AM   #168

Good luck with your new RW. Hope you have many fun experiences any make lots of good memory's
RigRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:16 AM   #169

We got the 34SK
Old 04-20-2012, 02:22 PM   #170
Site Team

Quote:
We got the 34SK
Don't forget the pictures when you have time
Old 04-20-2012, 04:29 PM   #171

Has anyone heard from Bryan? His last post was at 1:00ish this morning.
TravelinAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:42 PM   #172

I'm back Steve we picked ours up his morning, we had to wait for all of the staff to get done touring our FL they had not seen the maroon/black paint scheme. We only found one light not working, one light lense fell and got chipped, and the washer hoses were not tight. That's not bad at all. Oh ya they forgot to run the awning power wires out to the exterior (we ordered ours without the awning installed but I wanted the wiring anyway to use for the lighting on the awning that I'm installing) over all I can't say enough about the fit and finish this is the most beautiful couch we have ever seen. We are finishing the upgrades at my shop tomorrow and we hope to make a grand entrance to our park tomorrow afternoon. I will post pictures Monday or Tuesday. For those of you waiting for your new home I can tell you it is well worth the wait!

"75 FEET OF FUN ON THE RUN"
KR2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:44 PM   #173

Congratulations Tim on your new rig. Hope you have many years of fun travels and enjoyment with your new baby!!

'12 Ford F350 SD Fx4
fdmckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:53 PM   #174

Congratulations KR2011 on your new rig. We're so happy for you. May you have many years of happiness and safe travels!!

'12 Ford F350 SD Fx4
fdmckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:54 PM   #175

Thanks Fred and Danette that is what we are planning for.

Old 04-20-2012, 10:02 PM   #176

Send a message via AIM to rseymour21
Congratulations KR2011! Looking forward to seeing those pictures! Ru
rseymour21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:21 PM   #177
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KR2011
I'm back Steve we picked ours up his morning, we had to wait for all of the staff to get done touring our FL they had not seen the maroon/black paint scheme. We only found one light not working, one light lense fell and got chipped, and the washer hoses were not tight. That's not bad at all. Oh ya they forgot to run the awning power wires out to the exterior (we ordered ours without the awning installed but I wanted the wiring anyway to use for the lighting on the awning that I'm installing) over all I can't say enough about the fit and finish this is the most beautiful couch we have ever seen. We are finishing the upgrades at my shop tomorrow and we hope to make a grand entrance to our park tomorrow afternoon. I will post pictures Monday or Tuesday. For those of you waiting for your new home I can tell you it is well worth the wait!

Glad to hear that you're happy Bryan
Old 04-21-2012, 04:26 AM   #178

Quote:
Originally Posted by rseymour21
Congratulations KR2011! Looking forward to seeing those pictures! Ru
Thank you we are very excited today is moving day!

Old 04-21-2012, 04:27 AM   #179

Thanks Dave.

Old 04-21-2012, 05:52 AM   #180

.. on the new signature line.
TravelinAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote