Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-28-2018, 05:05 PM   #1

Firestone Ride Rite

If you are using this system, have you ever had the error message EP/T, The instructions that came with it says that this mean bad pressure sensor. My question is how do you correct it? Waiting on Firestone for an answer to the same question.
Greg C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 10:08 PM   #2

Have the same system, but have not had that problem, mine is 3 yrs old and on my F350 and works like a charm, it may be as simple as replacing the pressure sensor, good luck.
My compressor sits in bed of truck along with an extra air tank and a 50 ft retractable hose reel, good to have when I need to air up a tire, or add air to trail air hitch.
Jeff&Karen39MB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 10:16 PM   #3

Thanks for the reply. When we bought ours almost two years ago I mounted ours on the frame, which they said was an option, but I will never do that again because the compressor seized up and quit working. After contacting Firestone, they replaced the compressor and the ecu. I mounted the compressor in the cargo compartment under the floor board of my Ram. I had only had it about three weeks when this error popped up.
Greg C. is offline   Reply With Quote