I have owned all three recently. (2015 Ram 3500 4x4, 2012 Ford f-350 4x4, 2007 Dodge 3500 4x4, 2003 GMC 2500 4x4)
Here are my opinions on the late model trucks -
* GM's (Chevy and GMC) have the best ride.
* Ford is the quickest off the line and the quickest to power up at highway speed for passing. And they seem to get better mileage than the others I have had.
* Great customer service from both Ford and GM
* GM's interior is quiet and has a nice fit and finish
* Ram has the nicest interior and electronics package
* Cummins is great and can be serviced at Ram or a Cummins dealer in a pinch. (two options)
* Every Ram service department I have ever been to sucks.............they need customer service training!
All of them are good trucks that will get the job done..............you need to drive them all and decide which you like best because everyone has a difference of opinion. I usually buy whoever makes me the best deal.........as you can see I don't have any brand loyalty.