Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-28-2023, 04:50 PM   #1

Furance

My furnace is having issues. It wont heat on the propane. It'll kick on then kick back off. The elect heat will turn off when it gets really cold. Then I have to flip the switch on the motor outside off and on to get it running again. It doesn't pop, it just won't work until I flip the switch off and on. Has anyone encountered this before? I had everything maintenance before it got cold and they said everything was good. I have called several RV Mobil places and cannot even get a call back. I am living in it in Idaho and it has turned cold. I'm trying to get it skirted now. It doesn't have a generator just solar panels. I am hooked up to power and they said my batteries are good. The burners are putting out good flames. I have a 2016 Redwood Crosswoods.
Veronica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 05:38 PM   #2

My husband said when you turn the electric heat on and it’s gets really cold, the propane will kick in to warm it up. After it is warm enough, electric will take over snd propane shuts off.
jeanieschmitt@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 08:04 PM   #3

So far it doesn't. I did pay for a 4 year extended warranty they are going to come out for an inspection. They said that they have to go through everything. So if something doesn't work they can mark it as pre-existing. I had the RV place go through and fix stuff before I decided on getting the warranty. It's probably me just not understanding how to get it going.
Veronica is offline   Reply With Quote