Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-16-2022, 01:26 AM   #1

Replacement windows

Opened the slides today and the inner window pane, over the theater chairs, shattered, 2018 3401rl. Does anyone know who made these windows and how to get a part number to order a replacement? Not finding anything for these frameless windows.
Thanks in advance.
wirkusd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 11:56 AM   #2

If it is made by Hehr,you have to remove the window and there is on tag on the top of the window frame.
Andover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 05:07 PM   #3
Site Team

You need to remove the window frame. On the inside of the frame will be a sticker with dimensions and part number. Windows are/were made by Kinro which is now a part of Lippert. Once you have the info, including the coach vin, call Lippert Customer Service.
Old 06-17-2022, 01:31 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by piper guy View Post
You need to remove the window frame. On the inside of the frame will be a sticker with dimensions and part number. Windows are/were made by Kinro which is now a part of Lippert. Once you have the info, including the coach vin, call Lippert Customer Service.
Thanks everyone for the feedback. I was hoping I wouldn't have to pull the window as the damaged part can be removed.
Sounds like it is time for another adventure in RV repair.
Old 06-26-2022, 03:01 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wirkusd View Post
Thanks everyone for the feedback. I was hoping I wouldn't have to pull the window as the damaged part can be removed.
Sounds like it is time for another adventure in RV repair.
If you dont want to pull window, you can go to the online parts catalog on Trekwoods site and identify it there and order thru lippert....lead times on windows are not great...
2018 RW 3991RD
2018 Ram Dually
brad chilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 04:43 AM   #6

Window was pulled and a picture of the part number was taken, window is re-installed. Thanks for the assistance from the team. I have sent a message to Lippert and already have a case number.