Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-05-2020, 11:45 PM   #1

MORryde & Joyrider Shocks

I would like to know from those that have installed the MORryde 4000 and Joyrider shocks on their 5th wheel if they noticed a difference.
Thanks
2015 Polaris RZR 900
danrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 01:40 AM   #2

Morryde product for the most part seam to be one of the better made parts for RV. Having said that I would suggest you go just a little deeper and have Morryde install IS in your coach. I can 100% say that My 5th wheel is much more stable over bridges and uneven roads. All the stuff that need put back in the cabinets or counters. I can travel with the toaster and coffee maker on the counter not tied down. The broken doors and loose molding seam to have stopped so overall I feel it will make a camper last longer with less repairs . I pulled into Morryde with one broken wet bolt and flat spring on the drivers side of our RL38 . I would for sure do it to our next RV also. If you don't have disk brakes give that some though , the trailer will stop 50% shorter distance with disk brakes! that is priceless to me!
Old 04-14-2020, 04:03 AM   #3

I agree, we had Morryde IS and disc brakes. World of difference between this system and the factory leaf springs and brake and drum brakes. Ride is vastly improved, less vibration inside the unit which avoids damage especially if you have double pane windows. Braking is dramatically improved and you are less fatigued when you arrive at your destination.

Tom
tjh@reagan.com is offline   Reply With Quote