Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-17-2020, 10:29 PM   #1

Looking for information on appliances

Hi Guys, I'm looking for the name and even model number for the Large mini fridge/wine fridge under the cabinet. Also the manufacturer of the factory dishwasher.
I have a 2019 3901 WB. I bought it from a gentleman who had health issues and it was less than a year old. He like the wine fridge so much he kept it.

I called Redwood and got no where.
Thank you in advance.
Scott S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 11:43 PM   #2

Didn't have the wine fridge so no help there, but I'd guess with the opening size you'd most likely get a better cheaper one from somewhere other than a RV shop.
I think they changed the brands in the recent ones, but ours had the Paskel-Fishel (or however it's spelled) dishwasher & it was excellent with no issues for 6+ years of fulltiming, would highly recommend that brand.
Traded '13 GMC Denali DRW D/A
Currently rv & truckless
Replacement undetermined
travelin' texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 12:18 AM   #3

No help on the wine refrigerator either. Would measure opening and look for sizes that would fit. Our 2012 was prepped for a dishwasher. We purchased the Fisher-Paykel DD24SCB7 from a local supplier here in Elkhart. Same one that supplied to Redwood at the time. Hard part was getting the smaller cabinet doors to be close to the original ones in our Redwood. Love the dishwasher. Quiet and efficient. If I remember correctly it uses 2.2 to 2.5 gallons to wash and 2.2 to 2.5 gallons to rinse depending on the mode used. Holds 7 place settings and cleans well.

2012 36RL, Full Body Paint, Dual Awning, Dual a/c, Splendide Combo, Fisher Paykel dishwasher, 6.5kW Onan, Goodyear G614's. 2015 F550 6.7l, 4X4, Lariat, CC, 176" WB, Long Box, B&W Companion
r time soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2020, 05:36 PM   #4

Doesn't Redwood give you a Binder with all of the paperwork for each appliance anymore? One came with mine.

It also contained the individual warranty information.
Elliott & Vicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2020, 06:43 PM   #5

They stopped with the high end appliances. Our 2021 has mostly discontinued Insignia brand appliances( Best Buy product-refrig,tvs, soundbar,stove,vent hood, etc) and the dishwasher is another chinese made unit. Our rig is currently in the shop so I can't give the name, but it starts with a D.
Manuals and warranty info are scarce in our unit...our experience(3 weeks old) so far is Redwood cannot keep up with demand and what quality control used to exist is gone completely. Most of the "luxury" items have been replaced with cheaper counterparts.
Wolfyukon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2020, 07:41 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfyukon View Post
They stopped with the high end appliances. Our 2021 has mostly discontinued Insignia brand appliances( Best Buy product-refrig,tvs, soundbar,stove,vent hood, etc) and the dishwasher is another chinese made unit. Our rig is currently in the shop so I can't give the name, but it starts with a D.
Manuals and warranty info are scarce in our unit...our experience(3 weeks old) so far is Redwood cannot keep up with demand and what quality control used to exist is gone completely. Most of the "luxury" items have been replaced with cheaper counterparts.

You should be thankful you have Insignia brand.... some over on RV.net are talking about having Lippert brand AC's... and Furrion everything
Ford truck guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2020, 11:43 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott S View Post
Hi Guys, I'm looking for the name and even model number for the Large mini fridge/wine fridge under the cabinet. Also the manufacturer of the factory dishwasher.
I have a 2019 3901 WB. I bought it from a gentleman who had health issues and it was less than a year old. He like the wine fridge so much he kept it.

I called Redwood and got no where.
Thank you in advance.
I will be getting mine back from a roof repair this coming Wednesday. As soon as I do I will check on mine for you because I have both the wine fridge and the dishwasher and report back to you. Unless someone else does before I am able.
EarlA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 10:45 AM   #8

Well if they did I would not be here asking....
Old 08-25-2020, 10:47 AM   #9

I would appreciate that, Only thing I am coming up with on the dimensions are a brand called Soleus. Never heard of them so I am hesitant lol
Old 08-25-2020, 12:43 PM   #10

The brand name in our 2021 for the dishwasher is Dehco. www.dehco.com. They are owned by Patrick industries. While I am not happy they switched it out form the Fisher Paykel unit we originally saw, this one works as advertised so far..prior to the coach going in the shop it was used almost daily for 3 weeks so not a very long time frame...
Wolfyukon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 01:43 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfyukon View Post
The brand name in our 2021 for the dishwasher is Dehco. www.dehco.com. They are owned by Patrick industries. While I am not happy they switched it out form the Fisher Paykel unit we originally saw, this one works as advertised so far..prior to the coach going in the shop it was used almost daily for 3 weeks so not a very long time frame...
We had the Fisher Paykel in our 2016 Redwood, it worked ok.... had some problems but F/P was easy to work with... our 2020 has the Dehco and my wife likes it better.
Ford truck guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 12:15 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford truck guy View Post
We had the Fisher Paykel in our 2016 Redwood, it worked ok.... had some problems but F/P was easy to work with... our 2020 has the Dehco and my wife likes it better.
Thanks for the info about the Dehco. I wasn't sure if we were missing out on anything and I'm pleased to know that it sounds like we're not.

Lisa, Bill & Kiana (our spoiled Malamute)
2020 Chevy Silverado High Country CC DRW
2021 Redwood 4001LK "Big Blue"
ljvda1221@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote