Old 07-28-2013, 11:17 AM   #11

Welcome ! And I've not even gotten mine yet but we too got a few items from target to organize in the shower for our current 5th ...
like the curtain rod that we ran up high in the shower so towels would drip dry in there.
Also, the wife found two bronze shower caddies that suction cup to the shower wall and hold shampoo, soap, razor, etc for each of us....

So far has traveled very'well !
johnboytoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 11:56 AM   #12

We went to Home Depot and purchased a hand towel ring and hooks for washcloths and glued them to the outside/inside of the shower glass (install so the fittings cover the mounting plates and hide the glue/mounting plates and make sure you use an epoxy glue). As soon as my wife picks out a towel rack we will install two of them on the shower door using the same method. We have also installed a magnetic knife rack above the range top which we glued to the wall. We have traveled approximately 30K miles and all of our installations are still in place and working well
Old 07-28-2013, 07:43 PM   #13

JJ mentioned the command hooks. Besides using the tape to hang the hooks, we use it for other things also. We have a soap, shampoo and conditioner dispenser in the shower that we have stuck to the side of the shower wall with the tape. Been there for over a year. I've used them to hold levels on the outside of the camper, wall thermometer, and numerous other things. The wall covering in the Redwood makes it a little difficult to get them to stick, but I've found that if you stick the tape to the wall and let it set for at least a day before putting whatever you want it to hold on it, it usually will hold. The thing I like about them is you can take them off without leaving any sign that they were there.
Old 07-29-2013, 11:19 AM   #14

Thanks again for the replies!

I should have looked at the mirror mounting on the outside wall of the pocket door, the screws they used go into the wall a half inch, so the inside wall of the pocket door should be the same. Enough grip for a towel ring.

Edited by: almcc
Old 07-29-2013, 12:22 PM   #15

So far, I have two brushed nickel command hooks on the door for towels, and one on the wall for a hand towel, and they are still there.

I am going to have to raise our door a bit to get over a rug we put in the bathroom.
atom ant is online now   Reply With Quote