Old 10-02-2012, 07:57 AM   #11

I don't know of anything that works against stink bugs. Their only natural enemy is the praying mantis. The best you can do is vacuum them up or use a paper towel and pick them up and take them outside. You can try to seal up all their potential entry points into the RV, but likely you'll miss some of them. It will be a constant struggle.
Adamsvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:47 PM   #12

Sure glad I posted my problem. I must admit I thought I was all alone. BUT we all have a story to tell and complain about. I will be spraying all holes with an ogranic none poisoness bug killer this weekend along with building the perfect fruit fly catcher. Thanks again everyone. One caviat is that we will use a JACK DANIELS shot glass to attract the little pests. I'll just have to drink from the bottle.JOIN ME?
Old 10-05-2012, 05:54 AM   #13

Well the cider is working well inside. But discovered last night when I arrived at camp. We have fruit flies all around the camper outside. We are close to a moving brook and it has been very wet this late summer and fall. When the cold weather arrives I hope it will knock them off. We are here till the end of Oct.