Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-17-2015, 12:35 PM   #1
Site Team

Rally Sign cutoff approaching

To date there ar 61 coaches registered for the Rally. So far I have heard from 42 of them about the name on the site sign.

Cut-off for me to letter the sign is 7/20. After that date we will be traveling.

If you are going to the Rally and HAVE NOT sent me an email or a PM with your first and last names and forum handle, please do so now. After 7/20 you will still get a site sign but the lettering will be the best I can do freehand with a Sharpie.

Also - just so all understand - this is a plastic site sign for the Rally. It can be reused but is not a fancy sign that you would put out everywhere you camp (well you could I guess)
Old 07-20-2015, 06:41 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by piper guy View Post
To date there ar 61 coaches registered for the Rally. So far I have heard from 42 of them about the name on the site sign.

Cut-off for me to letter the sign is 7/20. After that date we will be traveling.

If you are going to the Rally and HAVE NOT sent me an email or a PM with your first and last names and forum handle, please do so now. After 7/20 you will still get a site sign but the lettering will be the best I can do freehand with a Sharpie.

Also - just so all understand - this is a plastic site sign for the Rally. It can be reused but is not a fancy sign that you would put out everywhere you camp (well you could I guess)
Our names are Bob and Carol Morley. Thanks .
2016 Silverado 3500 HD, High Country DRW diesel, 3.73 gear ratio, long bed, 25K Reese Elite removable hitch with 2013 Redwood 36RL with 17.5" H-rated tires and MOR/ryde heavy duty shackle links and bushings; 6.5 KW gen
RCAircraft is offline   Reply With Quote