Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-01-2016, 07:18 PM   #1

PLEASE READ: Extra Activities / 2016 National Rally

At last year's National Rally, with the help of Cindy (GM of Shipshewana South Campground) we were able to coordinate a wonderful 'Ladies Night Out' event. We spent the afternoon at a spa about 20 minutes away for pedicures and manicures....then finished the evening with a terrific meal at a wonderful Mexican Food Restaurant. On the last day of our Rally....I took a poll on 'Do we want more events like this for the Ladies?' I received a 100% return - YES!

This year at the National Rally - I have 3 events that I want to make happen but I need your input as to... Would you participate? YES or NO! The result of this poll will determine whether or not I can go forth with these events. For example, the second event will require 15 people minimum to make.... so chime in, please. Oh, another thing, each event is a 'Dutch' (you pay) event.

• Wednesday - Ladies Spa Afternoon Out: Manicures & Pedicures (car pooling from the campground) price will be determined based upon the choices you make in spa items. Approx. time 3-4 hours of fun.
  • Thursday afternoon - Wine & Canvas: 3 hours of fun, relaxing, laughing and yes... painting. It's a wonderful way to spend time with old friends while making new friends. ALL paint supplies will be provide as well as a teacher to help us along the way. We'll be painting a picture that will reflect our Amish surroundings.This event will take place inside the clubhouse at the campground. We each will bring our own glass(s)of wine or other beverage for your own consumption... along with snacks that we can put on a table to share w/one anther. This event will cost $35 person. I am required to put down a deposit of $175 to book this event and should we NOT make our 15 people minimum and have to cancel...then that $175 is gone! So, please if you say yes to this event...then we want you to take part. We can have any number over 15 till we fill the building.
  • Friday afternoon - Amish Buggy Ride through the country-side: Buggies will pick us up at the campground and take us on a back roads tour of Amish farms. Our driver will tell us all about the Amish history and answer any questions we might have about their culture. I am trying to work out a special deal with them that would allow us to stop at one of the farms for tea/coffee/Amish desserts ...but more about those details later after I confirm this. It should be in the $30-$35 range. Approx. time should be 1:30 to 2 hours.

Now, if you KNOW that you want to sign up for any of these events, please let me know because I will be handling the signup sheets. The sooner the better, especially the Wine & Canvas. My email is LadyEcooper@mobilervacademy.com OR a private message here to say 'Yes, I will participate'. I will have more details about each of the events as we get closer to our Rally time.

Should you have questions, please ask away. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Okay, that's it for now.

I am looking forward to the National Rally so much...and we know that are you, too!

Lady E Cooper
Lady DRV - 2017 DRV Fullhouse JX450 w/Executive Office Options
LadyEcooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 02:39 PM   #2

So excited to see this all come together!! Ladies activities were a BLAST last year- and will be even more fun this year!

I'll message you to sign up ;-)
ChristianM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 10:41 PM   #3

If I was single, I'd definitely consider signing up!
Oh...I forgot the five kids.
spindrift is offline   Reply With Quote