Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-02-2013, 06:35 PM   #1

Just purchased a 2013 36RE with all the options available. Selling my motorhome and plan to park in a resort in the mountains of Arizona for the summer. Anything speical I should look out for since this is our first 5th wheel?
Hummel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:11 PM   #2
Site Team

Yes, get ready to give countless tours....enjoy and welcome to the group
Old 02-03-2013, 07:07 AM   #3
Site Team

Wecome to the forum and congratulations on purchasing your Redwood. The RW will tow without alot of effort. Sometimes I forget its back there. The main thing to watch for is turning corners. Give yourself a wide path to turn and watch your mirrors. Enjoy.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:44 AM   #4

Welcome, from down south, we too are new redwood owners. It sure appears that our family of redwood owners is growing quite rapidly. Hopefully we can all get together in the future.

Bill and Barb
Old 02-03-2013, 08:51 AM   #5
Site Team

Bill and Barb...welcome to our fast growing family
Old 02-03-2013, 10:29 AM   #6

Congrats on your 36RE. Wife and I have been spent the past two nights in our 36RE and love it!

Have fun!
Kevin & Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:08 AM   #7

Welcome to all you new Redwood owners. Get to know as much as possible about your rig from the dealer when you do the walk-thru. It is a sophisticated vehicle but will give you many hours of enjoyment.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:11 AM   #8

We have been full time in our 36RE for about a year now. It just gets better and better. Enjoy and welcome to the family. In fact, we just spent the weekend with three other RWs at Canton, TX. What a blast. I can only imagine what a full blown rally must be like.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:25 AM   #9

Greetings from Florida. My wife, Connie, and I are soon to be owners of a new 2013 Redwood 36RE. The delivery is supposed to bethe week of February 11 to a new Florida Redwood dealer, Ocean Grove RV in St. Augustine.
This will be a totally new experience for us, since we have been motorhomers for years and will continue to do so. The 5th wheel will be used primarily at an RV Resort in St. Augustine where we own a lot.

Prior to and since the purchase I have relied heavily on this forum for information and have not been disappointed--hopefully, I will feel the same about the Redwood.

Jim & Connie (Forum name Jpdunc)
Edited by: jpdunc
jpdunc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:09 AM   #10
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdunc

Greetings from Florida. My wife, Connie, and I are soon to be owners of a new 2013 Redwood 36RE. The delivery is supposed to bethe week of February 11 to a new Florida Redwood dealer, Ocean Grove RV in St. Augustine.
This will be a totally new experience for us, since we have been motorhomers for years and will continue to do so. The 5th wheel will be used primarily at an RV Resort in St. Augustine where we own a lot.

Prior to and since the purchase I have relied heavily on this forum for information and have not been disappointed--hopefully, I will feel the same about the Redwood.

Jim & Connie (Forum name Jpdunc)
Jim and Connie, welcome to our growing family
Old 02-04-2013, 12:16 PM   #11

Welcome new owners. My wife and I have owned our RE for about 1 year and love it! Still looking to see additonal RWs in campgrounds!
Old 02-17-2013, 03:28 PM   #12

We also just purchased a new 36RE from ExploreUSA in FortWorth TX and will hear from our dealer ETA for delivery next week.
We have been fulltiming in a Beaver MH for last 6 years in DC. Glad to be out of there.
We are now in NM work at Cannon AFB.

Need to loose the MH to get rid of the high payments, it has been a treat owning it, but all things come to an end some time.
TSM-MarineVet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:49 PM   #13

Welcome to Redwood!

We ordered our 36FB in late November and our dealer called this week to let us know they we should take delivery early next month.