Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-26-2012, 11:08 PM   #1
Site Team

During our long wait for the birth of our trailer, I came up with a nick name for Andy (one of the regional salesman). He was the only person that could supply some of the answers we needed, even letting us know the serial number at the appropriate time. Andy became "The OZ" because he was the magical person behind the curtain with all of the answers just like the character from the movie "The Wizard of OZ".

After we all get our trailers, we encounter another person that we all find even more important and we all rely on heavily. His name is Brian Emmons and I believe he's always on the run even more than "The OZ" if that's possible. Brian has returned my phone calls well past normal working hours and his dedication to service is outstanding.

Because of his hard work and his constant attention to our needs I felt it only appropriate that he too receives a nick name that in some small way symbolizes his job. Since he's always on the move and dealing with mechanical issues "Go Go Gadget" is Brian's new nick name (my wife actually came up with the name).

Congratulations "Go Go Gadget" and thanks for all of your help!

Old 09-05-2012, 11:50 PM   #2
JJ2

I completely agree with you about Brian Emmons!!

My wife Erica and I were on a vacation visiting her family when we spotted a beautiful 36FL in St Louis, and ended up buying it in June! After coordinating the delivery to Alaska, we finally got our new coach in July! What a wonderful day it was!

A few days later I went out to fill the fresh water tanks, start preparing for our firstouting in our new Redwood,and to lower the middle and rear leveling jacks - when I found that the leveling power pad did not turn on(I know it worked when we parked the Redwood and lowered the front jacks)!

Brian came to our rescue. Hepatientlywalked me through what was what in order to troubleshoot the problem. Then he had the parts sent express delivery. Then - it doesn't stop here! - he took a few hours away from spending time with his family ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON to walk me through installing the new parts, step by step over the phone.

And just in time for us to attend the Good Sam Club RV Rally in Alaska a couple of days later!!
With such exceptional customer service, I can hardly wait to visit the factory!
I give 'Go Go gadget' 5 thumbs up!