Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-10-2013, 08:32 PM   #21

Piperguy, thanks for the invitation; however, we're leaving on Friday to go down to Richmond and have our couch replaced with a sleeper sofa and then off to Indiana to get our warranty work done. You'll like Candy Hill, especially if you get one of the pull throughs.

You sound like the type of people we'd like to meet! Hopefully our paths will cross in the future. Enjoy the Crown. Vic
Adamsvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:41 PM   #22
Site Team

Look forward to it ! We'll be at the Rally, have the spot next to Dave and Ginny (will be interesting to see which one of us is still sitting upright after awhile ........)

Also, let me know what Sofa you're getting. We've got the setup with the air mattress and while it's ok, I'm not real thrilled with it and wouldn't mind changing it out for something better. It seems we now have more people that want to come along .............
Old 06-10-2013, 09:26 PM   #23

We had the air mattress that fit over the sofa too. IMHO, it was a POS. Took way too long to inflitate, way too heavy, and you could still feel the edge of the couch when laying on it. Wish Redwood would make a sleeper sofa standard. Don't get me wrong, even with all the warranty items we have, we still love our Redwood. I just hope Redwood stands behind its warranty and gets us fixed up. Will let you know how our sofa works out. We bought it sight unseen. They told us they may have to take out our rear window to get it in. We'll see.Edited by: Adamsvr
Old 06-10-2013, 09:44 PM   #24

Vic:

I couldn't open the picture of the problem area on your slide. Could you post it again or try sending it to me in a pm?
Old 06-10-2013, 09:53 PM   #25

Send a message via Yahoo to RollsRoyce

Me 2
RW36FB
RollsRoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:17 PM   #26

Send me your email addresses in a PM and I will forward you the picture. I don't know how to post them in this forum. Sorry
Alternatively copy the URL above and paste them into URL header above.

Edited by: Adamsvr
Old 06-10-2013, 11:41 PM   #27
Site Team

Vic, I have the sofa sleeper and we like it. We do miss the storage drawer under it but I guess we can't have everything.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:22 PM   #28

thank you thank you never even thought about the switch as I was loading all of my stuff in our new 40kb after reading this post went back out and had lawn chairs right up to them !! going to get covers tomorrow, thanks again