Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-13-2014, 04:15 PM   #61

As far as the Dealer getting paid first - that may be a direct result of the Dealer not being in the Redwood/Rushmore group. I would be weird to expect a Keystone Alpine (Thor) to work on my Redwood and get paid direct from Redwood.

Andi is gone! I was just getting set to write her to get a status on my fender. Who do we call now?
atom ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:18 PM   #62

Sorry, my mistake. E-mailed her this morning & she forwarded me to Terry? & he contacted me. So Andi may have moved up the food chain & now delegates, she has been outstanding in her responses to me & my problems, hope she stays onboard.
Traded '13 GMC Denali DRW D/A
Currently rv & truckless
Replacement undetermined
travelin' texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 05:39 PM   #63

I have been reading all the emails here to see what I might be doing wrong. I have been fairly lucky and the only major issues in a year were roof leaks. Redwood has yet to reimburse as they said they would, but I am not upset with that as I have not stayed in top on of getting our money back.

We are going in for our annual inspection on Friday. Since our 55" TV has not worked properly since we got our GK, I wanted to make sure we had a new one at the dealership waiting for us. I started to coordinate with Mark Quinn 6 weeks prior to inspection date. He said "no problem". I called last week to get an update to find out he was no longer with Redwood. You can't imagine my shock to find out he had done NOTHING!!! My files were not documented, pictures no where to be found, nothing ordered or shipped and my emails not there!!!! We were now only 2 weeks out. I spoke with Bill Hodge and he (nicely) said he would see what he could do.

I explained we lived in our GK and could not just drop it off and leave it indefinitely. We also don't have a tow vehicle and have to pay to have it transported back and forth.

I called in Friday for an update to find they closed at 3pm. When I called today, I held for 30 min to speak to Bill. I explained I needed to speak to him not go to voice mail. I was put through to his voice mail anyway. My biggest issue with Customer Service is they have NEVER returned an email or phone call in our year. I always have to make the contact. My job is Customer Service and communication is the number one thing. Just make a sal or email and give an update. Even if it's bad news. Some kind of communication is better tan nothing! That, for me, has not happened.

I am at a cancer treatment today and my blood pressure was through the roof. I need to calm myself, but I took vacation to take care of this and NOTHING is working out.

Thanks for just letting me vent!!!!!

I will say my very first contact, a year ago, was with Ron. He was awesome!
Old 05-27-2014, 10:23 PM   #64

I know the feeling, been trying to get the metal strips for my bedroom slide since April 30th, sent 4-5 emails, 1 voice mail to Terry Baughman & 4-5 emails to various others & finally got a call today that they will ship at the end of the week, never had an issue when Andi took care of things, maybe they are extremely busy, but a phone call takes about 2 minutes.
Traded '13 GMC Denali DRW D/A
Currently rv & truckless
Replacement undetermined
travelin' texans is offline   Reply With Quote