Old 10-29-2017, 01:45 AM   #51

When you replace the spring/springs upgrade to the MorRyde heavy duty shackles w/wet bolts, the shackles are a 1/2" thick & comes with enough bronze bushings/wet bolts to do all on the suspension, well worth the $100+/- for the upgrade.
My original wet bolts were the same, only a couple would take grease even if I jacked it up with no weight on them, with the MR kit they all take grease with ease.
Sorry for your issues, welcome to wonderful world of rv ownership.
Old 10-29-2017, 03:21 AM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelin' texans View Post
When you replace the spring/springs upgrade to the MorRyde heavy duty shackles w/wet bolts, the shackles are a 1/2" thick & comes with enough bronze bushings/wet bolts to do all on the suspension, well worth the $100+/- for the upgrade.
My original wet bolts were the same, only a couple would take grease even if I jacked it up with no weight on them, with the MR kit they all take grease with ease.
Sorry for your issues, welcome to wonderful world of rv ownership.
Thanks for the info. After over 45 years of owning something like 15 RVs, this is the worst experience we've had. They've all had a few issues but our RW while beautiful and really comfortable, when we can use it, takes the cake!
NewRW Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 06:57 AM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRW Owner View Post
Thanks for the info. After over 45 years of owning something like 15 RVs, this is the worst experience we've had. They've all had a few issues but our RW while beautiful and really comfortable, when we can use it, takes the cake!
I know the feeling! I will say mine had very minor issues, most of which I took care of & 1 visit to the factory. Unlike now with Keystone, Crossroads reimbursed me for some of the bigger repairs so I can't complain.
Unfortunately the rv industry is like every industry, store or fast food place nowadays, people don't want to work, they want paydays & quitting time plus any excuse to not show up. I would hate to have a business & rely on todays workforce to keep the doors open without having to be onsite at all times.
Old 10-29-2017, 07:36 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelin' texans View Post
I know the feeling! I will say mine had very minor issues, most of which I took care of & 1 visit to the factory. Unlike now with Keystone, Crossroads reimbursed me for some of the bigger repairs so I can't complain.
Unfortunately the rv industry is like every industry, store or fast food place nowadays, people don't want to work, they want paydays & quitting time plus any excuse to not show up. I would hate to have a business & rely on todays workforce to keep the doors open without having to be onsite at all times.
Agree with you 100%. This wonderful, always willing to help and share experiences group, is the very best part of owning a RW.
NewRW Owner is offline   Reply With Quote