Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-25-2020, 04:51 PM   #1

Beware of Renogy

I ordered 2 solar panels from Renogy solar. I received notification of shipment on July 13. They also charged my card that day. I checked several times after the 13 and fed ex only showed the lable was created. The items didnt ship until today July 25. Repeated calls to them went unanswered. Only one contact via email with no explanation.
Beware of ordering from Renogy.
Andypar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 01:43 AM   #2

I feel your pain....experienced that many times...never actually didn't get things...but always amazed how fast payment is processed....compared to shipping..They may not have actually had what you ordered in stock and were waiting for them to arrive before forwarding them on to you...Still no excuse for the lack of communication...
Take a deep breath...dont let poor business practices cause you too much stress...Take care..Wes
2015 38RL, Full Body Paint, Slide in Slide, full Laundry, RV Fridge, 5.5 Onan, Magnum Inverter Charger, Samlex Solar, Trav'ler Sat System. Heated Tanks, R.O. Filtration, Sailun Tires**2016 F-450, Reese 25K Elite
wintertree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 05:26 PM   #3

They posted about this right on there website and they are also shutting down for a few days to catch up, I happened to order around the same time as you and saw the memo... they are short staffed and having problems keeping up with orders.