Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-21-2014, 07:21 PM   #1

2013 Redwood 38 RE in new condition -$69,500. Also, new Ram Laramie dually available.

We're reluctantly selling our 2013 36 RE Redwood. This RV is like new inside and out, and has seen very little use. Needs nothing, and looks like new inside and out. Loaded with nearly every factory option, including: 4th slide-in-slide for bedroom, 2nd AC unit, Fireplace, 2nd sink/vanity in bedroom, Ceiling fan, Central vac, convection microwave, Dometic 4 door refrigerator with ice maker, dual pane windows, fantastic fan in bath and kitchen, full body paint, generator prep, king mattress, Redwood full-time living package, Redwood Parks package, Trail-Aire pin box, water filtration. TV upgraded to 60 inch in living room, plus exterior compartment TV added as well. Also, wireless rear camera unit with LCD unit for your truck. Top of the line Progressive Industries surge protector installed. Beautiful granite in kitchen, and all of the standard features including auto self leveling. Many extras. Located in Fort White, Florida, which is just outside of Gainesville, 20 minutes off I-75. Just serviced at dealer. Also have 2014 Ram Laramie dually with Cummins that is loaded and like new with 6,000 miles, with new B&W companion hitch. Would consider selling as package if you need both. Pulls like a dream. We just bought a park model cabin instead, and so we won't be needing this any longer. Call or email for more information or to see it. The Redwood is just $69,500. Package price with truck is negotiable.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Redwood RV 081.jpg (167.1 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Redwood RV 062.jpg (184.3 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Redwood RV 063.jpg (217.5 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg Redwood RV 073.jpg (158.2 KB, 20 views)
vince900ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 01:26 PM   #2

Redwood 36 RE Sold! Still have the 2014 Ram 3500 Laramie Dually.

Our Redwood has been sold. Thanks very much! Ram 3500 is still available, and we are still considering selling that as well. Price would be $52,900. Thanks again for the great forum.
Old 04-15-2015, 04:04 AM   #3

Can I get more info on your Ram 3500?
coastalbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 02:17 AM   #4

Love the Ram 3500, so not certain I really want to sell it. It's like new. Loaded with I think everything you could get. Leather, navigation, satellite radio, premium sound, heated and cooled seats, heated steering wheel, built in mounting system for hitch, keyless go, side entry steps, cd player, remote start, convenience group (auto high beams, wipers, etc.), full memory seats and settings, so much more. It's a crew cab 4 door Laramie 4wd model with 8 foot bed. Black with silver color scheme, with black leather interior. I added an Access brand tonneau cover, Linex spray on Bedliner, and top of the line Companion hitch that easily removes and leaves the bed open.

VIN is 3C63RRJL4EG203449

The new price of the truck totaled $62,255.

I have the window sticker and all the books, etc.

If you want to discuss further or would like photos, just let me know.