Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-16-2015, 12:04 AM   #1
Site Team

Time To Say Goodbye

We ordered our Redwood in January 2012 and it arrived in April 2012 just after Easter. We instantly fell in love with this RV and have pulled it all over the country, staying in it for several weeks at a time. Soon after we got it though, due to our business we knew it didn't fit all of our needs.

We've wrestled with the idea of a motor home for the past couple of years but we loved our Redwood so it was tough for us to make the final decision to finally give the "Beauty & the Beast" up. In fact last week while test driving a new unit it got a little emotional due to the great memories and friendships associated with this current rig. We've had a hell of a great time!

Last Saturday we found what we've been looking for and although it's not as "homey" on the inside, I think it'll work for us. Today the banker and I came to terms and on the 25th of this month we'll make our way to pick the new girl up. It's a 2015 Entegra Aspire RBQ.

We'll certainly miss our Redwood and talking with all of you. We've created a new email address which is daveandginny@molleck.com This new email will assure me that emails from my camping friends won't get entangled in all my business emails. Please stay in touch!

I wish all of you great happiness, health and many miles of safe travels

Happy Trails

dave&ginny

P.S. Next week we celebrate our 37th year anniversary...what a gilft
Attached Images
File Type: jpg entegra.jpg (452.8 KB, 78 views)
Old 04-16-2015, 12:58 AM   #2

Hate to say Goodbye

Awesome Dave & Ginny Congratulations on both the new baby - WOW, and 37 years!!! Best of luck and happiness!! I am positive, that I speak for Many on this forum, by saying we will miss you and your expertise!!
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 01:13 AM   #3

Me too, Dave, I've learned a lot from you and appreciate how you handle the "off the wall" types that sometimes post on our forums. I am glad we got to spend a little time together at last year's rally. Hopefully we'll cross paths again sometime soon. Thanks for all your help and positive feedback.

Jim

Jim & Mary 2013 36 RL with Titan Disc Brakes Residential Fridge Goodyear 17.5 H rated tires MORryde IS, MORryde pin box 2015 Ford F350 King Ranch DRW
Jim & Mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 01:29 AM   #4

Congratulations to both of you...Awesome coach AND 37 years!!!! Good luck with the new rig guys.

Tim and Paula
trfield58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 01:29 AM   #5
Administrator

Congrats on 37 years and your new rig! I know we'll be sad to not see your around here as often. Please stop by and keep us posted on how your new rig is treating you.
Andy R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 02:19 AM   #6

Congrats and thanks for your help! Good luck with that Class A. They are a good company and should treat you well!
B&W 3600 Hitch 25K/6.25k
2012 36RL, Disc Brakes, G614's, 7K axles, Combo WD, Awning Toppers
Full Time Since April 1 2015:)!
GA1817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 02:20 AM   #7

Send a message via AIM to Shane Wood Send a message via MSN to Shane Wood Send a message via Yahoo to Shane Wood
Smile

Congrats Dave on your new toy and also your 37 year anniversary. I would like to thank you for all of your help. I hope that now you are one of the big dogs you will still stop in once in a while and help us pions. Best of luck in the future
Old 04-16-2015, 02:47 AM   #8
S&K

Congrats and much happiness for you in your new coach! She's pretty! Will miss you on the forum! Your patience with us newbies is something we all should learn to do.

Much luck in your travels!

2014 RW36FB
2014 F-350 CC DRW, 25K Reese, Roll-n-Loc, Rhino Liner
'Half-timer' - Full time retired, tho!
Ken & Shelley
S&K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 03:22 AM   #9
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
Awesome Dave & Ginny Congratulations on both the new baby - WOW, and 37 years!!! Best of luck and happiness!! I am positive, that I speak for Many on this forum, by saying we will miss you and your expertise!!

Thanks Bill, if you ever have any questions just email me. I'll ALWAYS help a fellow RV no mater what type of camping they're doing.
Old 04-16-2015, 03:25 AM   #10
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim & Mary View Post
Me too, Dave, I've learned a lot from you and appreciate how you handle the "off the wall" types that sometimes post on our forums. I am glad we got to spend a little time together at last year's rally. Hopefully we'll cross paths again sometime soon. Thanks for all your help and positive feedback.

Jim
Jim we all learn from each other. I enjoyed meeting you & Mary at the last rally and I hope to meet up with you folks again. This year we're planing on being on the road even more for business so stay in touch because our paths may cross.
Old 04-16-2015, 03:26 AM   #11
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by trfield58 View Post
Congratulations to both of you...Awesome coach AND 37 years!!!! Good luck with the new rig guys.

Tim and Paula

Thanks Tim & Paula
Old 04-16-2015, 03:36 AM   #12
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy R View Post
Congrats on 37 years and your new rig! I know we'll be sad to not see your around here as often. Please stop by and keep us posted on how your new rig is treating you.

Thanks Andy and I've enjoyed being part of your team. You've built a great forum and allowed us to keep everything casual. This is the friendliest site I've found for a group of RVers (even your Entegra forum isn't this friendly).
Old 04-16-2015, 03:37 AM   #13
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA1817 View Post
Congrats and thanks for your help! Good luck with that Class A. They are a good company and should treat you well!
Thanks Dean....

Now I start working the bugs out all over again Should be fun!
Old 04-16-2015, 03:39 AM   #14
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane Wood View Post
Congrats Dave on your new toy and also your 37 year anniversary. I would like to thank you for all of your help. I hope that now you are one of the big dogs you will still stop in once in a while and help us pions. Best of luck in the future
Thanks Shane....

In the campground all I see are fellow RVers....some of us just have bigger payments
Old 04-16-2015, 03:47 AM   #15
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by S&K View Post
Congrats and much happiness for you in your new coach! She's pretty! Will miss you on the forum! Your patience with us newbies is something we all should learn to do.

Much luck in your travels!
Thanks Ken....

We're all newbees, each day is a journey until we reach the end of the road. All of you have allowed me to fulfill my 2 favorite hobbies......RVing and helping someone.

Thank You
Old 04-16-2015, 04:09 AM   #16
Site Team

Dave,

Congratulations on your decision and congratulations on Ginny putting up with you for 37 years.

Keep in touch, see you down the road and safe travels.

Guy

hoosierguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 04:41 AM   #17
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
Dave,

Congratulations on your decision and congratulations on Ginny putting up with you for 37 years.

Keep in touch, see you down the road and safe travels.

Guy
Guy...the woman has patience and is loaded with forgiveness
Old 04-16-2015, 05:44 AM   #18

Dave, happy for you but sorry to lose you as a resource. You were very helpful when Lynda and I contacted you about attending the first rally as "Wannabe" Redwood Owners. We have now owned our 2013 36FB for 2 years and became full timers in last fall. Very pleased with it and have to thank you for your help and hospitality.

Good luck with new rig. Hope to see you out there.

Travel Safe,

Gary and Lynda Clark
csg11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 09:32 AM   #19

Enjoy the ride Dave and Ginny. I'll miss your wit.
Old 04-16-2015, 10:38 AM   #20
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by csg11 View Post
Dave, happy for you but sorry to lose you as a resource. You were very helpful when Lynda and I contacted you about attending the first rally as "Wannabe" Redwood Owners. We have now owned our 2013 36FB for 2 years and became full timers in last fall. Very pleased with it and have to thank you for your help and hospitality.

Good luck with new rig. Hope to see you out there.

Travel Safe,

Gary and Lynda Clark

Thanks Gary!

That first rally was my favorite. I enjoyed meeting you folks as well. Please stay in touch and maybe we can meet up again.