Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-13-2016, 07:44 PM   #1

Norcold and some 12v lights not working at all help please!!!

Here's the story, my norcold 1210 has been working flawlessly since I bought the coach in 2013 just a week ago my refrigerator and 2sets of 12v lights stopped working completely I was using the oven at the time and they just went out. We packed it up went over the road for 6 hrs plugged in and still nothing. The next morning I'm making coffee and I open the fridge to retrieve my creamer and now it works fine with the 2 sets of 12v lights woring fine also, 4 days go by working well and it starts beeping throwing 2 codes one code states high temperature sensor and the other says low DC I go outside and check the set of wires that run up through the slide under the fridge and nothing out of the ordinary. After moving the wires around a bit and not finding anything wrong I go back inside and now the fridge and the lights don't work again and I'm finally stumped on what it could be has anyone had any similar problems like me, any response would be helpful thanks!
chefbrad7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 08:41 PM   #2

I would look at the 12V bus connections in the battery department and check for loose connections there and at the battery posts. Sounds like an intermittent 12V connection or ground connection.

Jim & Mary 2013 36 RL with Titan Disc Brakes Residential Fridge Goodyear 17.5 H rated tires MORryde IS, MORryde pin box 2015 Ford F350 King Ranch DRW
Jim & Mary is offline   Reply With Quote