My "20" Redwood was just at the dealer to fix a punch list that I started once getting it back in May. I had made the appointment back in the summer and figured that I would wait until end of season and add anything to the list. here is what popped up since may:
* - Kitchen slide topper holding water- added tension, all is good
* - Bedroom slide topper holding water - added tension, all is good
* - 1 of the Day shades was uneven and tearing -replaced shade
* - fireplace mantle destroyed by falling TV- mantle was replaced - found out that the dealer caused this to happen when they took delivery.. they removed the TV and never replaced the 2 lock nuts.
* - Bottom piece of wood on pantry had a crack -piece was replaced
* - Dishwasher was installed crooked by dealer initially - all straight now
* - LED light strip was bent and wavy -replaced entire strip and mount
* - water Heater would NOT work on electric, only on LP - turns out the unit is now equipped with a 110 plug end and NOT hard wired into panel. the plug was unplugged from the socket.
I would send pictures to the service department showing the issues, they would order the part and put it aside with my name on it. That helped streamline the repairs.
Dropped it off Saturday the 9th and gave them 5 days to perform all services, said I would be back on Saturday the 16th to pick it up. Got a call on Wednesday the 13th stating it was done.. I went up on Friday to claim her and bring her home.
Kuddo's to Susquehanna RV, Selingsgrove PA.. With all the horror stories we hear with Dealers, its was nice to report this.. and the list was not too bad after a season of camping..
2020 3991RD with-
17.5 Goodyear 114's , Titan Disc brakes, MorRyde 8K IS, Onan 6.5..