Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-24-2012, 08:26 AM   #1
Site Team

Ok...here's the deal. Although I'll be traveling a lot this year I keep my trailer at a place called the Chillilcothe RV and Recreation Area. This is in the town of Chillicothe IL. which is about 20 miles north of Peoria. This place is an old gravel pit that has been converted into an RV park. You can look them up on the web for more info. They keep about a dozen spots open for groups traveling through and I belive they all have 50 amp.

If anybody can make it here lets get something going. I'm open to the weekend, just sometime in June.I have a smoker and we'll smoke some meat and have some drinks as we get to know each other. And I'll take a lot of pictures we can post to help build the future rallys.

So the question is who can make it this way and which weekend is the best?

Let me know

dave
Old 05-30-2012, 08:14 PM   #2
Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xin2013
Although conceivably not replica watches a formation that makes the no picnic heart Panerai enthusiast's core traverse faster replica watches at first, the else Panerai swiss head is a violently superb looking besides pragmatic pocket watch. The 356 was introduced notoriety Geneva prominence Rolex Replica January this pace and I believe cheap watches that this is peerless of the few models that's nowadays available. valid replica watches uk is a individualizing fake watches travail advocate. The Luminova has the prone buff color through the Luminova that is used on for name the watch, called Chopard Swiss disburse fake chanel because sale by some. Anyway,Rolex Replica if you are looking thanks to a rolex replicas administer that offers the functions, the type also the conception of a treasure watch, but astray the bs - this qualification mean the one you've been looking for.

I WISH REDWOOD WOULD GIVE ONE OF "US" ADMIN RIGHTS AND WE COULD POLICE THIS SITE OURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that I am pissed but I am PISSED

07 Dodge 3500, Exhaust Brake, Edge Programer, Killer "B" Turbo
13 RL ALL options except Gen and W/D
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:47 PM   #3

x2
TravelinAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 04:12 AM   #4

X3!
Adamsvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 04:57 AM   #5

X4

"75 FEET OF FUN ON THE RUN"
KR2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:35 PM   #6

Thanks for the invite Dave but my June is booked up. I am in southeast Michigan for two weeks then northern Michigan for the next week. Then we head to Harper's Ferry to meet our DIL's parents. If you're still there in late September or early October we can probably hook up. We'll be in Chicago around that time before heading south for the winter.
Edited by: TravelinAnderson
TravelinAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:15 PM   #7

You know, we'll be traveling through that area around the 2nd week of Sept. on our way to Indiana. If we could plan something ahead of time, we would love to get together and meet our fellow Redwooders.
'12 Ford F350 SD Fx4
fdmckee is offline   Reply With Quote