Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-20-2022, 12:24 PM   #1

Replace gas stove with electric Range/stove

Our 39MB is stationary in our RV port and we would like to replace the current gas stove/oven with an electric unit. I realize I will need to run 240v to it and do some cabinet work. Has anyone entertained or actually converted? If so stove brand, size , experience doing it. Thanks in advance
HighPockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 02:13 PM   #2

Can't really help much. When we ordered our 39MB, we deleted the Oven as we were using the convection mircowave in our 36RL, then we deleted the gas cook top in favor of a two burner Induction Cook Top. All have been working fine for us for 7 years.
2018 Chevy 3500HD Crew Cab High Country DRW, D/A, 2016 RW39MB, Dual ACs, Auto Level, Auto Sat Dish, Stack W/D, King Sleep #, 17.5" Sailuns w/Disc, MORryde IS & Pin, Comfort Ride Hitch, 5.5 Onan, Res Fridge & Induction Cook Top
mhs4771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 08:32 PM   #3

We purchased a Breville Pro Smart Toaster oven/air frier that sits on our counter. I installed a dedicated 20-amp receptacle that runs right to the pedestal with a separate cord and breaker to power it. We have been using the Furrion gas oven for storage for now but will probably replace it with a cabinet or shelves. That is what the wife wanted, and it has worked well. I also thought about replacing the gas oven with electric one, but she didn't like bending over to see through the window.