Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-29-2019, 07:32 PM   #1

Is 2016 not a vintage year

Maybe it’s just me but I am really feeling the quality differences in several areas between my brither’s well used 2013 RW and my hardly used2016 MB. Re/ Interior finish work, materials, workmanship, both dining room chairs backs broke off and over the last week I see both the recliners vinyl is peeling where your head rests. I also still have my 2001 much used Carriage fifth wheel that has real wood interior, original recliners and dining room chairs all in good shape as the trailer. I have had and used a Newmarket Kountry Aire 5r, 3 airstreams and my Carriage so have an idea on what a 4 season full time unit should be. At present, I love the floor plan of my 39MB but more and more disappointed in what was advertised as designed for the full timers!!
Do the Red Wood folks ever read this forum? I had understood that whe Carriage went out of business, key folks went to RW, they must have left In more recent years
Pockets52 is offline   Reply With Quote