Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-20-2013, 08:20 AM   #1
Site Team

We have a bad habit of re-directing or corrupting thread topics on this forum, so, I will start a new thread.

I just thought I would do my annual check to see if there are any other Redwood owners on the RW forum from Indiana?

If there are any current orprospective Indiana owners and you are interested in seeing a Redwood without any salesman around (just a happy owner), send me a PM and we will arrange an "open coach showing".

Guy

hoosierguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:47 PM   #2

Hi Hoosierguy, We just got our 2013 Redwood 36RL Feb. 23rd. And yes we are from Camby Indiana. We have a spot at Charlarose campground in Hillsboro Indiana. We love our Redwood and we're looking forward to staying in it this summer. Dennis and Vicki
ezgo-n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:47 AM   #3
Site Team

Dennis and Vicki,

Welcome to the Redwood forum and congratulations on your 36RL.

We ordered and purchased our 2012 36RL during the summer of 2011. We had been "pop-up" campers for 35 years before purchasing our RW 5th wheel (our first), so, we have had a big learning curve to go through about 5th wheels. It has been fun so far and we are looking forward to some travels starting this summer.

I have checked for Indiana owners the past couple of years and you are the first to respond. It is good to see another Hoosier on the forum. We ordered our RW through Tiara RV in Elkhart. The 36RL is a great floor plan and I believe it is the most popular floor plan in the Redwood line up. Where did you find your new home?

You will find this forum a great source of information about almost every topic related to Redwood ownership. If you have questions, feel free to post them on the forum or send me a PM.

hoosierguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:44 AM   #4

We got our Redwood at Colerain RV in Beech Grove, In. They have two other stores in Ohio. Dennis
ezgo-n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:31 AM   #5

We are planning a trip to Indiana in late May. We will be going from Waco, TX through Kansas, Missouri and up to Topeka, IN. We have an appointment on the 23rd of May and plan on staying in the area at least 4 days. Hope we can meet some of you along the way.