Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-27-2012, 09:46 PM   #1

Dave called from Lazy Days and told me my New 36RL is at there store I will be picking it up on the 9th can't wait to get rid of this Jayco before something else breaks
Beechguyjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:48 AM   #2

Hi Beechguyjim:

Congratulations!!!

Lazydays in Fl or AZ? Our 36rl came off the line on Wednesday and is on her way to, or at, Lazydays in Tampa now. We're driving down from VT to pick her up next week. I admire your patience -- I couldn't wait until the!!!

Suzanne
Old 09-28-2012, 09:30 AM   #3

Sorry not Lazy days that's a mistake I got it from Lifestyles in Grain Valley Mo that 400 miles I pulled yesterday must have fried my brain
Old 09-28-2012, 10:01 AM   #4

We purchased our 36FL at Lazydays. Recommend you check battery box for 2 batteries, turn on and use all appliances, heater, AC units, generator, etc. Look down the sides of the coach for paint flaws, check the roof for bubbles, ripples, check the seams in the walls above doors, and where the wall panels are joined for fit and finish. Make sure all your electronics work and are hooked up (take an extra TV with you and check all connections). Also, in the Redwood Owners manual, it states we are responsible for the balance of the wheels and camber of the axels as that is not done at the factory, I had the wheels balanced but did not have the camber checked so I had a tire wear to the steel belt in less than 10K miles. Check your furniture and cabinets for fit and finish, make sure doors align. Make sure that they go over all operations with you for all functions, all appliances, level up system, etc. Finally, enjoy as we are. We recently finished a 9500 mile trip with our Grandchildren and are currently on another trip that will be about 4500 miles. We are really enjoying ours. From your post, I see you are from VT. I went to college at St. Michael's.
Old 09-28-2012, 10:13 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beechguyjim
Dave called from Lazy Days and told me my New 36RL is at there store I will be picking it up on the 9th can't wait to get rid of this Jayco before something else breaks
Sounds like you will have the experiance for repairs.

Lillyputz
Old 09-28-2012, 10:28 AM   #6

You could say that I fix aircraft for the bucks and fix anything else that need to be done right I hate to pay someone to screw up my toys
Old 09-29-2012, 12:00 PM   #7
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beechguyjim
Congrats on the new ride! I recommend checking everything over and staying at the campground across the highway for your first shake down. I look forward to meeting up with you someday.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:55 PM   #8

Ya these guys are on top of it here is a list they are working from..........
1 move the washer/dryer form the old to the new
2 move my custom mattress to the new
3 move my Sat Dish to the new
4 install two SRM-29 Battery's
5 put the 17.5 H load range wheels and tires I had sent to them on
6 put the digital hub odometer on the left front wheel
The DW and I will be down I Fla this winter also, by the way she slipped coming down the steps from the bedroom and broke her hip (Jayco does not think you need a railing on the stairs) I am going to be so glad to get riid of this piece of junk.