Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-12-2012, 09:08 PM   #101

Can't wait to meet everyone. We're in C57.
Mike & Pam '12 36RL, Kodiak Discs, 17.5" G114s H-Rated, SRE4000 w/HD Shackles, Joy Rider Shocks, Flex Air, 5.5 Onan, W&D, DW, 4 Scare Lights, (2) 6V Trojan T-145s; Progressive EMS-HW50C, Winegard DTV Sat, Sony/Denon 4K Home Theater, WiFiRanger EliteAC Pack, weBoost 4G-X Cell Booster.

2022 RAM 3500 Limited CC, LB, 4x4, DRW, Max Tow, Cummins HO, AISIN, 4.10, Mopar 30K w/OEM Prep, Transfer Flow 70gal Aux Tank/Toolbox.
5th_Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:08 PM   #102

I have a question for everyone. Who is towing to the factory on Friday to have work done?

Full Timers in our 2013 36FL with MoRryde 8000# IS suspension. Pulled by 2012 Sport Chassis with Hensley Trailer Saver Hitch.
UNDRPSI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:15 PM   #103

I'm getting there Tues and having work done on Weds. My RL is scheduled to bethere for the whole day. Thursday and Friday are "party days".
Mike & Pam '12 36RL, Kodiak Discs, 17.5" G114s H-Rated, SRE4000 w/HD Shackles, Joy Rider Shocks, Flex Air, 5.5 Onan, W&D, DW, 4 Scare Lights, (2) 6V Trojan T-145s; Progressive EMS-HW50C, Winegard DTV Sat, Sony/Denon 4K Home Theater, WiFiRanger EliteAC Pack, weBoost 4G-X Cell Booster.

2022 RAM 3500 Limited CC, LB, 4x4, DRW, Max Tow, Cummins HO, AISIN, 4.10, Mopar 30K w/OEM Prep, Transfer Flow 70gal Aux Tank/Toolbox.
Old 08-15-2012, 11:40 AM   #104

Redwood Marketing - Update!!

Looking forward to seeing all of you. We've got some presentations scheduled Friday and Saturday.

Friday afternoon we have a Westland technician on-site at the campgrounds to answer your questions; a presentation onthe 3 RV Electrical Systems; and a presentation on How to Make the Most of Your RV Kitchen, then the pizza dinner beginning around 5:30pm.

Saturday morning we are very excited to welcome you to the plant! We'll have a light breakfast available at the plant at 9am, with the tour to start after. We have techs available from several vendors to answer your questions after the tour. We'll also have a drawing for a few prizes....

More information will be available in the schedule of events you receive at your check-in at the CampGrounds. We are very excited you've decided to visit us.
Edited by: marketing
marketing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:19 PM   #105

Send a message via Yahoo to RollsRoyce

COLJDM What day are you doing coctails and munchies...It appears marketing is doing something on Friday afternoon...Rachel and I can't get enough time off to bring our unit but we thought we might try to fly into SBN, rent a car and stay at a hotel or B&B in Howe for 3 or four nights and would really like to meet as many RW owners as possible
.....Anyone stayed at a hotel or B&B in Howe?Edited by: RollsRoyce
RW36FB
RollsRoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:36 PM   #106
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollsRoyce
COLJDM What day are you doing coctails and munchies...It appears marketing is doing something on Friday afternoon...Rachel and I can't get enough time off to bring our unit but we thought we might try to fly into SBN, rent a car and stay at a hotel or B&B in Howe for 3 or four nights and would really like to meet as many RW owners as possible .....Anyone stayed at a hotel or B&B in Howe?

I have beenthrough Howe, IN a few times. It is a very small town and there may be a motel on St. Rd. 9 just to west side of Howe. Otherwise, Sturgis, Michigan is about 6 to 8 miles north and a much better possibility to find lodging.

Guy

hoosierguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:53 PM   #107

We are arriving on the 23d and cocktails and munchies on the 23d 5:30PM. See you there. I believe we are on site C45
Old 08-15-2012, 04:43 PM   #108

Can't wait. Were on C43. Sounds like the Factory is setting up some informational activities for us. Thanks REDWOOD! Sounds like it going to be a great time!

Full Timers in our 2013 36FL with MoRryde 8000# IS suspension. Pulled by 2012 Sport Chassis with Hensley Trailer Saver Hitch.
UNDRPSI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:20 PM   #109

I thought I had it all worked out to be with all of you...Couldn't get wife enought time off to drive so I planned a to fly in stay at a hotel and do all those fun things that are planned. Nothing has gone well as lately; my wife's eye DR. changed his vacation dates and moved her eye surgeries up to right eye on the 23 and left eye on the 24th.....She has some kind of closing at the rear of her eyes that can cause Glaucoma...and worse...so we're not taking any chances and elected to do this instead of being with you guys at leas for this fun little rally....Have a great time.
RW36FB
Old 08-16-2012, 09:29 PM   #110

That's a shame, but it's important to show your wife that you love her at least as much as the FB!
We'll miss meeting you - but there will always be next year (hopefully you can bring your Redwood thentoo .

Old 08-16-2012, 10:08 PM   #111
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollsRoyce

I thought I had it all worked out to be with all of you...Couldn't get wife enought time off to drive so I planned a to fly in stay at a hotel and do all those fun things that are planned. Nothing has gone well as lately; my wife's eye DR. changed his vacation dates and moved her eye surgeries up to right eye on the 23 and left eye on the 24th.....She has some kind of closing at the rear of her eyes that can cause Glaucoma...and worse...so we're not taking any chances and elected to do this instead of being with you guys at leas for this fun little rally....Have a great time.
I'm glad your wife can get help for her eyes but I sure wish the timing was different. I'm sure we'll all get together again and then your wife will be able to see us better. My mom and dad have eye problems so I realize how frustrating the surgeries can get. Good Luck and I hope to see you at the next rally.
Old 08-16-2012, 11:17 PM   #112

Update: We will be arriving in Howe, Indiana on Tuesday evening... See you all there...later in the week.

TXRVProfessor&LadyE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:54 PM   #113

We are not Redwood owners, yet. We are committed to going full time in a little over a year. Our search for a rig is essentially over as the Redwood brand has won us over. We have not, however, decided on a model or all of the options.

Here is my question. If we were able to be in the area Thursday evening and Friday morning of your rally, could we chat for a few moments with a few of you and ask some questions? We don't need a tour of anybody's fifth wheel (unless someone has a 38 BR they would like to show off) as we have been in several already. We feel talking to owners would be much more helpful than the sales person. We are primarily interested in your choices and what you might have added or deleted.

Since we are not owners yet, we do not want to intrude on your gathering. So, if anyone feels this is out of line, please let us know. It just seems like a great opportunity to have a wealth of knowledge and experience in one place.

Thanks. Gary and Lynda Clark

csg11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 04:13 PM   #114

Due to circumstances beyond our control...our Redwood RV Rally trip was cancelled. We get to stay in Texas for now. We wish all of you a wonder time of fun, relaxation and learning.....

Lady E and the Texas RV Professor

TXRVProfessor&LadyE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:02 PM   #115
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by csg11
We are not Redwood owners, yet. We are committed to going full time in a little over a year. Our search for a rig is essentially over as the Redwood brand has won us over. We have not, however, decided on a model or all of the options.

Here is my question. If we were able to be in the area Thursday evening and Friday morning of your rally, could we chat for a few moments with a few of you and ask some questions? We don't need a tour of anybody's fifth wheel (unless someone has a 38 BR they would like to show off) as we have been in several already. We feel talking to owners would be much more helpful than the sales person. We are primarily interested in your choices and what you might have added or deleted.

Since we are not owners yet, we do not want to intrude on your gathering. So, if anyone feels this is out of line, please let us know. It just seems like a great opportunity to have a wealth of knowledge and experience in one place.

Thanks. Gary and Lynda Clark

I don't think anybody will complain if you're there with us and even though I only have a RL, you're welcome to see it.

Old 08-19-2012, 07:41 PM   #116

No problem. Stop by the 36FL. The one with the Canadian Flag.
Old 08-19-2012, 08:52 PM   #117

Heck, you could probably call RW and see if you could take the factory tour while you are there
RW36FB
Old 08-20-2012, 07:41 AM   #118

Thanks all for the hospitality. We are planning on being up there sometime late Thursday evening and then trying to meet whoever we can on Friday morning. Would love to do the factory tour and we will someday. But, we have to be in Southern Indiana Friday evening so our time is a bit short on this trip.

We will be the two obvious moon eyed ROWs (Redwood Owner Wannabes) walking around. Dave, I would like to see your RL! Also want to talk to you about trucks.

Thanks again.

Gary and Lynda Clark

csg11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:49 PM   #119
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by csg11
Thanks all for the hospitality. We are planning on being up there sometime late Thursday evening and then trying to meet whoever we can on Friday morning. Would love to do the factory tour and we will someday. But, we have to be in Southern Indiana Friday evening so our time is a bit short on this trip.

We will be the two obvious moon eyed ROWs (Redwood Owner Wannabes) walking around. Dave, I would like to see your RL! Also want to talk to you about trucks.

Thanks again.

Gary and Lynda Clark

I'll look forward to it.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:03 AM   #120

Send a message via Yahoo to Babby
Hey Glynda, we managed to arrive at Twin Mills yesterday. Come by anytime! (E19) This is going to be a great time!!
Vic and Barbara
Babby is offline   Reply With Quote