Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-14-2020, 02:42 PM   #1

Just joined the 38FL club

Good morning from North Florida. We just recently purchased a 2014 38FL for full time living that we are very happy with so far. We transitioned from a 2008 Heartland Cyclone toy hauler and we used the garage area for my wife's makeup area/extra fridge/pet room/small kitchen appliance area, so we are struggling with where to put everything but my wife is doing a wonderful job of figuring it out. We are definitely enjoying having our own washer and dryer, dishwasher, and residential refrigerator. At present I'm struggling with getting a tripod DirecTv setup going, but I'm getting there. It has the Winegard system on the roof but unable to use it at the present time due to trees. I see some people having issues with various things but when I look and ask around, it seems they all have their fair share of issues regardless of brand.
deerefever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 01:26 AM   #2

Send a message via AIM to Shane Wood Send a message via MSN to Shane Wood Send a message via Yahoo to Shane Wood
Congrats and welcome.
Ask away, there are a lot of knowledgeable folks here
Old 04-25-2020, 05:03 PM   #3

Congratulations on your Redwood FL
We are fulltimers in North Florida and also have a 2014 38FL, love our Redwood FL, it’s like a apartment on wheels!!
rob_fla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 09:48 PM   #4

Thanks and yes it is like an apartment on wheels.
deerefever is offline   Reply With Quote