Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-11-2012, 11:40 AM   #21

Congrats on your new coach. Welcome to the RW family. What a great group to be a part of.

Old 08-11-2012, 02:57 PM   #22

Send a message via Yahoo to Babby
tsimpsonerau~ Welcome to the family! This is a great website. Hope you are coming to the Redwood Rally, too?
Babby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 04:57 PM   #23

Send a message via Yahoo to RollsRoyce

Tim, welcome to the forum from a fellow FB owner...We love ours too where are you guys located and who was your dealer?
Edited by: RollsRoyce
RW36FB
RollsRoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 07:00 PM   #24
Dan

Welcome Tim

07 Dodge 3500, Exhaust Brake, Edge Programer, Killer "B" Turbo
13 RL ALL options except Gen and W/D
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 07:26 PM   #25
Site Team

Tim, I'm glad to have another Redwood/Blackwood owner in our group. Send us pics of your rig when you can and I hope you can make it to the rally

Old 08-12-2012, 09:09 AM   #26

Thank you Happy Camper, Babby, RollsRoyce, Dan & Dave & Ginny! I'll post a pic as of the rig soon butunfortunately work schedules prevent me from attending the rally this year. My dealer was McGeorge's RV in Ashland, VA, about two hours southwest from my location.

Glad to meet you all!
tsimpsonerau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:49 AM   #27

welcome aboard. We really enjoy our Redwood 3FL. Take Care
Old 08-22-2012, 09:34 AM   #28

We finally did it! Last week we ordered our 36rl from Lazydays in Tampa. After shopping around to various dealers recommended here, we got the best deal there (a deal we couldn't refuse!!!). Tony Burgess is FANTASTIC to work with. Along the way he has patiently answered all my many questions, checked with his factory rep, Hilton, if he didn't know the answer himself and has been the most knowledgeable of any of the salespeople I spoke with at 5-6 dealershipswhen it came to Redwood. We got just about everything on it as we're planning to full time as soon as our stix & brix is sold. He expects our unit to come off the line September 20. We'll drive from VT to FL to pick it up -- hopefulle 1st week of October. Can't wait!!!
Old 08-22-2012, 10:05 AM   #29
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueMar

We finally did it! Last week we ordered our 36rl from Lazydays in Tampa. After shopping around to various dealers recommended here, we got the best deal there (a deal we couldn't refuse!!!). Tony Burgess is FANTASTIC to work with. Along the way he has patiently answered all my many questions, checked with his factory rep, Hilton, if he didn't know the answer himself and has been the most knowledgeable of any of the salespeople I spoke with at 5-6 dealershipswhen it came to Redwood. We got just about everything on it as we're planning to full time as soon as our stix & brix is sold. He expects our unit to come off the line September 20. We'll drive from VT to FL to pick it up -- hopefulle 1st week of October. Can't wait!!!
Welcome to our family! Now for the long wait! I would recommend you going to the factory for a tour and see your unit being built. We did and it was a lot of fun.
Old 08-22-2012, 06:19 PM   #30

SueMar, echo Dave&Ginny's welcome! You'll love it. It's all worth the wait.
Adamsvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:00 AM   #31

SueMar, sounds like you are on a roll! Welcome to the Redwood Family!
Old 09-20-2012, 11:47 PM   #32

Hello Everyone,

Dawn and I picked up our 2013 36RL today. We are happy to join the Redwood family, and love our new rig! It has full body paint, and several neighbors have already commented on how great it looks sitting in front of our house while we load up.

I've been monitoring the forum for several months, and want to thank everyone for the info provided here. Sounds like a great group of people!

Randy
Old 09-21-2012, 05:44 PM   #33

Send a message via Yahoo to RollsRoyce

Welcome Randy and Dawn. We know you will enjoy your rig! What are you towing with and are you going to be full timers or working towards it?
RW36FB
RollsRoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:02 AM   #34

Welcome to our Redwood Family. Enjoy your new coach.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:12 AM   #35

WELCOME TO THE REDWOOD FAMILY, Randy and Dawn!

We look forward to meeting you. Which Redwood did you purchase? It may take a while to load up your rv because there is a lot of storage space in your new Redwood.

Hope to meet you while on your travels.

Be safe,
Vic and Barbara
Old 09-22-2012, 11:22 AM   #36

Randy &Dawn,

Congratulations on your new rig. Now, go have some fun!
Kevin & Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 01:14 PM   #37

Good afternoon,
Seems that everyone is wanting to be in this forum,so I thought I might as well jump on in.To start with my wife roxanne and I just purchase a 2013 40 KB at the Hershey show last week.We are letting our 05 36 ft Fleetwood go.It was a fine rig for the eight years we have had it.Really looking forward to the new one though.After following this forum for the past several months,I have taken in all the tidbits of information you all have posted.As in all rvs there will be bugs to work out,but it looks like the factory is there for help even if some of the dealers are not.Someone had a post the other week and was wondering as to the dimensions of the 40KB,it is 41'4" and 13'2" to top of a/c.looking forward to gleaning more info from you all and seeing you on the road.Have a good weekend.
CampingCouple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:49 PM   #38

Welcome aboard CampingCouple... We look forward to hearing more about your adventures in the new KB
TravelinAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:31 PM   #39

Thanks for the warm welcome! We are pulling our 36RL with a 2013 Chevy 3500 crew cab short bed SRW. We are retiring at the end of the year, and plan to half-time to see every state except Hawaii. We saw a post a few weeks ago about the possibility of getting several Redwood owners together for a trip to Alaska. We would definitely be interested in 2013 or 2014.

We've had our rig for 3 days, and can't wait to get on the road. We have a few minor items that need to be repaired, but it's pretty close to perfect, inside and out. Thanks to everyone for the info on what to check. This forum has been very educational.

By the way, the hydraulic pump fuse that has been mentioned in this forum was changed to an auto-reseting breaker in our rig. They must have been reading the concerns on the forum!

Babby: My brother lives in San Antonio, so one of our first trips will be to Texas. Maybe we'll see you there.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:08 PM   #40

I started posting on the Forum back in August but never introduce ourselves. We are not full timers yet but we have been camping/fishing for the past 6years with 3/4 week stints of dry camping in northern Ontario. We hope to full time in the next 2-3 years in the sunny south for the winters and the west coasts of U.S. and Canada in the spring and early summer. We purchased our unit from Storm Runner RV in Bayfield Ont. a 2012 36RE it's outstanding and we have had only minor issues. This forum has a lot of good information on it the can be used to deal with issues as they come along. This is our second 5er but it is the best I have come across and of good quality.

Rick and Kerry

Hoistman is offline   Reply With Quote