Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-21-2015, 01:50 AM   #21

Dealer Kudos

We purchased our 2015 38 RL from Explore USA in Mesquite, TX. Sales team is very professional and all promises made were met. No issues. What really pleased us is the service. We have taken the unit in for two sets of minor warranty work. On both trips the service manager gave us a date all work would be completed. Then we received weekly phone calls with updates about status including parts ordered and confirmation of target dates. When work was completed a pickup date was scheduled that met our calendar. Curtis in customer service is exceptional and very professional.

Highly recommend this dealer for sales and service.
Byron n Beverly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 02:28 AM   #22

I am glad you had great customer service and the dealer is doing a good job taking care of you, their customer,
Please do not take my comments wrong, I do not mean to be negative but you said you took you Redwood back for some Minor Warranty work, then received weekly updates for the Minor Warranty repairs.

Again, I do not mean to be negative, but this is great if you are part timers or weekenders, but what about us fulltimers, weeks at the dealer for minor warranty work / repairs is going to be pretty tough for us.

The Redwood product is marked towards fulltime RVers but dealing directly with Redwood Customer Service and our Dealer has been a weeks or months thing, usually I just repair most items myself.
17.5 Goodyear G114's, RV Armor Roof
2018 RAM 3500 DRW, Curt Q24 Hitch

rob_fla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 02:43 AM   #23

Apologies as I guess my comments were not clear - the dealer met our needs and their commitments. Great customer service regardless if you are a full timer or not.
Byron n Beverly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 11:35 AM   #24

My unit is almost 3 years old, I haven't taken it to my dealer since the 6th month, found a service department that does a good job in Baton Rouge, Blanchard's RV. They are repacking the wheel bearings now and changing the brakes. I just have it done once a year and camp on.