Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-11-2013, 09:31 PM   #1

Dealer I have been talking to got me a list of some options that don't show up on the build sheet but you can get from Redwood. Thought some might be interested if they are getting ready to order.

Electriccook top, delete carpet in living room, heat pads for tanks, and gas line with connect located under baggage compartment door side.

Here is a link to a 2014 38GK they have with the cook top and carpet delete options. http://www.carolinacoach.com/RVInven...-RW38GK14.aspx
Old 05-12-2013, 12:55 AM   #2
Site Team

I thought someone had said that all the new trailers would have the end of the slides painted to match the outside walls. Does anybody have that?
Old 05-12-2013, 09:24 PM   #3

I thought that was going to be a new option.

SW1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:29 PM   #4

I heard slide ends painted to match was going to be standard... I would however like to see Redwood offer a laminate wood flooring in place of the tiles. Look at the new Grand Design Solitude 5th wheel webpage photos. The wood floor gives the coach a nice appearance on the inside (in my opinion).
Old 05-12-2013, 10:57 PM   #5

I have a 2013 36 RL and all of the slide out came in painted. Nice touch. Did not pay extra for this. Ordered in fall of 2012. Delivered to Dealer end of January and took delivery a week ago. Loving it.
Old 05-13-2013, 08:56 AM   #6

I'd like to replace the flooring. At Home Depot they sell a vinyl (no laughs - it's beautiful) called Allure - it looks like wood. Even has the grain texture and comes in several wood types in stock and lots more special order. I've used it in 3 bathrooms in the B&B and my basement at home. People can't believe it's vinyl. Not expensive and super easy to install. They seem to hide it in the store, so ask someone wearing an orange apron.

JJ

Brand new custom ordered FB and sides of slides are painted the off-white color that is in out FBP scheme.Edited by: Kev n JJ
Kev n JJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:51 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave&Ginny
I thought someone had said that all the new trailers would have the end of the slides painted to match the outside walls. Does anybody have that?

Negative, our FL has the off-white paint on the sides of the slides

Andy & Judi, Canine Companions Duke & Kona
2012 F350 Lariat CC SRW Airlift 5000 |2013 RW 36FL Winegard Trav'ler
Travel Blog: www.andyandjudi.com
Oriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:01 PM   #8

The special edition had the slides painted to match the outside. I wish I could remember they did it so the sweep of the graphics matched when the slide was open or closed.
atom ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:19 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by atom ant
The special edition had the slides painted to match the outside. I wish I could remember they did it so the sweep of the graphics matched when the slide was open or closed.

Matched when it was open. I don't understand your question of matching when the slides are closed.

Highend motorhomes do this all the time.

Dave from Maine
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:46 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Quote:
Originally Posted by atom ant
Â*
Matched when it was open. I don't understand your question of matching when the slides are closed.
Â*
Highend motorhomes do this all the time.
Â*
Dave from Maine
I'll explain better. Here is a Limited Edition Redwood with painted side slides. At one time I saw one of these with the slides open. However, it is obvious that the graphics would need to go straight across on the slide sides, or they wouldn't line up when the slides were out. The arc couldn't continue on the slide side. I just don't remember how they did it.

atom ant is offline   Reply With Quote