We had pushed the 38gk order out of my mind so the waiting wouldn't devour us
but spoke to RW today and they emailed that
'coach shows an estimated delivery for week of 8/26'
Man, have an RV meet up with 4 other couples scheduled starting 8-31 thru 9-6 @ Fairview State Park
So what do I do ? what do I do ?!?!
Tough decision to go see the new rv before the vacation or not look at it and wait until we return ?!?!
We are planning to go in the "old" 2012 rv,
but it would be even a harder decision if it somehow was close to being ready and we'd have to decide to take it or not ?!?!
But, I will not be rushed...
and DON'T want to rush anyone at all - take the time to do it right is what I say - but OH BOY - getting ants in the pants Edited by: johnboytoo