Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-30-2022, 07:32 PM   #1

Where to find a part?

We have a 2016 Redwood 38RL. On either side at the top of the nose are either reflectors or running lights. I've lost one. Any idea where I would go to get a replacement? They are amber colored.
Big Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 06:08 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Red View Post
We have a 2016 Redwood 38RL. On either side at the top of the nose are either reflectors or running lights. I've lost one. Any idea where I would go to get a replacement? They are amber colored.
Remove the paneling from inside the closet on whichever side the light is missing. You likely will find it dangling in there, bright as ever if the lights are on. The rubber gromet they are set in degrades and lets them go back in the hole. I know of no other way to fix it. They are readily available at Amazon or local parts stores.
Old 06-05-2022, 12:01 PM   #3

Reflector/light replacement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Red View Post
I lost a top right running light/reflector cover on a low branch.
I temporarily replaced it with the light cover beneath my step. and found replacement covers at an RV supply store in Shipshawana/Goshen area, IN.

I was in a pinch for a temporary cover for my step light, so I fashioned the bottom of a water bottle held by a small strip of Gorilla tape until I got around to finding a cover. (Funny, but I actually liked the better light on my step)

Fulltime RV and resident volunteer (NWR, USACE, OR State Parks) since 2016. 2013 36RL, IS w/ 17.5 Tires, Lifetime rubber roof (sprayed on), 2011 F350 Dually w/airbags. Still Living The Dream.
Rick Herbst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 05:47 PM   #4
par

If you are talking about the 2 1/2" round units, I placed an order at Trekwood.com.
Red part # 534693
Amber part # 534694
These parts include the entire unit including the bulb sockets.
This order was placed in Apr of 2019.