Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-04-2012, 04:59 PM   #1

There is a TSB on our leveling jacks. It involves the wiring harness in the hydrochloric compartment going to the Trombetta soiliniod. It is supposed to take an hour and one half to fix.

I have the TSB downloaded, but don't know how to post it here. Wish Redwood would provide us a list of all the TSB's and how to fix them.
Adamsvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:23 PM   #2

Where did you originally download that from.I am taking delivery of my RW tomorrow and if it needs to be done I would like to get it done then
CampingCouple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:24 PM   #3
Site Team

A TSB is only a Technical Service Bulletin to the dealer NOT a factory recall. It's my understanding that these are sent these out to the service centers to make them aware of things to be on the look out for, for service related items. These are not factory recalls.

Edited by: Dave&Ginny
Old 10-04-2012, 08:53 PM   #4

Send me your email address and I'll forward it to you. Best of luck. Vic
Adamsvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:57 PM   #5

How did you find out about the TSB?
Retired educators is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:43 PM   #6

How come redwood does not inform us owners about these tsb's. if some of you had not inquired, no one would know. this is very disturbing, for a company, that wants to be #1. maybe they were hoping a lot of, non full timers, would get through the warrenty period, before they had a problem.

Lillyputz
Old 10-05-2012, 10:31 AM   #7
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyputz

How come redwood does not inform us owners about these tsb's. if some of you had not inquired, no one would know. this is very disturbing, for a company, that wants to be #1. maybe they were hoping a lot of, non full timers, would get through the warrenty period, before they had a problem.

Lillyputz
I haven't heard or seen one example yet of Redwood trying to avoid warranty claims.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:51 AM   #8

Dave, you're right about Redwood. When I brought my RL in for service work before the rally, Linda (service writer) was actually prompting me to add additional items to the worklist. They also checked and fixed a couple of items on their own initiative. The work was first-rate (as you might expect).

On the tour, mostdon't realize that Redwood makes these units from scratch... from laminating the walls to building the cabinets to wiring the complete electrical system. Underneath the floor and inside the walls these units are complex - and many are made to our custom requests. The assembly linemight make some mistakes,and somecomponent manufacturers have delivered troublesome units but with people like Linda and Brianbehind the two-year warranty, I'm sure I'll be getting my money's worth.
Mike & Pam '12 36RL, Kodiak Discs, 17.5" G114s H-Rated, SRE4000 w/HD Shackles, Joy Rider Shocks, Flex Air, 5.5 Onan, W&D, DW, 4 Scare Lights, (2) 6V Trojan T-145s; Progressive EMS-HW50C, Winegard DTV Sat, Sony/Denon 4K Home Theater, WiFiRanger EliteAC Pack, weBoost 4G-X Cell Booster.

2022 RAM 3500 Limited CC, LB, 4x4, DRW, Max Tow, Cummins HO, AISIN, 4.10, Mopar 30K w/OEM Prep, Transfer Flow 70gal Aux Tank/Toolbox.
5th_Time is offline   Reply With Quote