Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-18-2018, 04:02 PM   #1

Surround speakers

Has anyone removed these speakers??? I searched this forum and came up with nothing. Others have talked about hard it was but that is all. Where do I start prying?
Old 02-18-2018, 06:31 PM   #2

I removed the ones in my 36 fl you have to separate the plastic between the ceiling part and the mesh holder it was partially difficult to do the clips are very tight, after that I think there was 2 or 3 screws to remove the speaker. Once I was all done reconnecting them (RW forgot this QC step)also the where not connected to right ports on my DVD surround system. I did noticed that there was a dent where I initially started prying.
Old 03-01-2018, 02:19 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaidocl View Post
I removed the ones in my 36 fl you have to separate the plastic between the ceiling part and the mesh holder it was partially difficult to do the clips are very tight, after that I think there was 2 or 3 screws to remove the speaker. Once I was all done reconnecting them (RW forgot this QC step)also the where not connected to right ports on my DVD surround system. I did noticed that there was a dent where I initially started prying.
Thank you for the information. I just finished setting all my speakers so that they are in phase with one another and added a Yamaha surround sound with a Yamaha Blu-ray player replaced the RCA subwoofer with a Klipsch 12” subwoofer now sounds amazing. Next is to replace the speakers with Bose flush mount ceiling speakers.