Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-02-2012, 01:23 PM   #61

Beechguyjim and Dave..... I have over 400 jumps and jump at Eloy. Come own down..I have a couple extra rigs I can loan you. Some of the lines are broken and the canopys have holes in them but I don't think thats a problem. You could fix them yourself,jump them like they are or take them to the factory in Norway where I bought them for repair. Either way it would be great to see you out of your comfort zone with your eyes popping out.
PS There are no perfectly good planes on a DZ.
DonMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:46 PM   #62
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMac
Beechguyjim and Dave..... I have over 400 jumps and jump at Eloy. Come own down..I have a couple extra rigs I can loan you. Some of the lines are broken and the canopys have holes in them but I don't think thats a problem. You could fix them yourself,jump them like they are or take them to the factory in Norway where I bought them for repair. Either way it would be great to see you out of your comfort zone with your eyes popping out.
PS There are no perfectly good planes on a DZ.

Jumping out of an airplane was originally the last ditch effort to save yourself when the plane lost all ability to fly during WW1. I'd rather stick with the bird and ride that baby down.

As far as going to Norway, I think I'd save my money and go back to the dealer and and have them fix it. If they didn't agree to fix the holes or lines, my problem would be with the dealership not the factory.

Edited by: Dave&Ginny
Old 12-02-2012, 02:08 PM   #63

When I was taking acrobatic lessons a chute was the first thing I put on I knew if a wing broke off I'd be the first out the door
Beechguyjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 03:12 PM   #64
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beechguyjim
When I was taking acrobatic lessons a chute was the first thing I put on I knew if a wing broke off I'd be the first out the door

Acrobatic??? When I was at Oskosh I got to talk with some of those folks and was offered a ride but the next day a storm came through. That would be one hell of a ride worth taking. My hat is off to you.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:59 PM   #65

Dave If you do the maneuver right the plane and you don't know the diff
I just put my led light strip on under where the awning attaches I missed my party lights that I had on my last 5erEdited by: Beechguyjim
Beechguyjim is offline   Reply With Quote