Alright, finally found some time to troubleshoot. Did the air purge someone had mentioned and that didn't fix anything. Then pulled off the hose on the side that isn't working to check for obstruction. Everything looked ok. On a whim decided to get a replacement hose from the local parts dealer. That appeared to do the trick. Everything works as designed at this point. The hose I replaced was only 6 months old. Back in April I replaced both propane pigtails proactively trying to eliminate a problem down the road. I bought the "Mr Heater" replacement hoses from Camping World. Apparently it's hit or miss with this brand as I'm batting 500 so far. The replacement hose from the local dealer appears to be of much higher quality and was only $11. Thinking about grabbing a replacement for the hose that's working in hopes that I dint have to deal with this issue again...
2014 Redwood 38BR, Fulltiming
2013 Ford F-350 CCSB 6.7L 4x4 SRW, B&W Companion Hitch, Air Bags