Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-16-2013, 09:30 PM   #1

For those of you with the washer option. We washed clothes on Thursday. Traveled 100 miles on Friday and 250 miles today. Now at the campsite and no water at the washer. Water is available throughout the trailer but not at the washer. Pulled the bed apart and found two kinked water hoses caught behind the black drain pipe. Not really a well thought out design.

Rick

Old 09-17-2013, 10:42 PM   #2
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
For those of you with the washer option. We washed clothes on Thursday. Traveled 100 miles on Friday and 250 miles today. Now at the campsite and no water at the washer. Water is available throughout the trailer but not at the washer. Pulled the bed apart and found two kinked water hoses caught behind the black drain pipe. Not really a well thought out design.

Rick
Look under your bed and you'll find your water supply kinked
Old 09-19-2013, 09:01 PM   #3

Hi Dave; sounds like you been there done that. I have to give credit to Mary Jo. she's the one that thought, gee maybe the water lines are kinked.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:12 PM   #4

Make sure to check the washer drain under your bed too, black hose that is prone to coming apart as you extend your slide. do not end up like me on Easter Sunday with a bedroom & garage full of water and missing family dinner trying to dry carpets! bad design!
Old 09-20-2013, 10:19 PM   #5
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
Hi Dave; sounds like you been there done that. Â*I have to give credit to Mary Jo. Â*she's the one that thought, gee maybe the water lines are kinked. Â*

Yep ...I almost pulled my hair out on that one. You can go to Menards or Lows and buy a plastic piece made to hold a perfect bend in "pex" pipe. This might keep the white water line from kinking