The Microwave/convection oven lost power this morning. Breaker is ok (at least it did not trip). I cycled all the breakers just to make sure. The bathroom GFCI is ok.
No power to the outlet above the microwave where it plugs in. The fireplace also is sans power! Both have breakers that appear to be ok.
Is there more than one GFCI? If so. I can't find it.
The microwave worked ok yesterday and nothing has been done to the RW. No movement, no power cycling, no lightning, maybe a gremlin or two?
Any ideas would be appreciated.