Had the MorRyde IS with Disc Brakes installed July 2016
Great investment in our Redwood
1. Very solid, heavy duty suspension, a lot of wheel travel
2. Ride and handling is great, things do not move around in the trailer on the road
3. Running 17.5 Goodyear tires, very even tire wear
4. The stopping with the Disc Brakes is awesome.
5. MorRyde is able to correct height issues or concerns during installation.
6. You get a MorRyde T-Shirt
1. It is quite an investment, the IS installation with Disc Brakes is not cheap by any means. If you travel a lot it is a good investment, if you are stationary a most of the time, it is probably not.
2. I asked up front to have the Titan Brake controller installed in place of their standard unit, no issue or extra cost. They ordered the Titan unit and had it on hand when I arrived (I think the Titan Brake controller unit is a better unit than their standard unit)
3. They do use as a standard a Chinese Wheel bearings but will install USA made Timken upon request.
4. You are locked into MorRyde as they custom manufacture the whole suspension so for any parts, repairs or adjustments you will have to go to MorRyde. (not a bad thing, MorRyde has been great to work with and very responsive)
Robert & Sheryl
2014 Redwood 38FL
MoRyde 8K IS, Disc Brakes, MoRyde Pin Box
17.5 Goodyear G114's, RV Armor Roof
2018 RAM 3500 DRW, Curt Q24 Hitch