Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-25-2016, 12:08 PM   #1

Lippert One Control App - Recent Update

Anyone using the lippert one control app for those that also have the linc pad controls for their RV?

The recent app update added some new features and works on my Samsung Android phone, but will not let me select my wifi hub on my Samsung Android tablet.
gford10480 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 05:16 PM   #2

I have been using it on my Android phone. I do not use the tablet anymore since I always have the phone on me.

Guess I better get the tablet out and see if it still works.

Rick
Old 07-25-2016, 05:51 PM   #3

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTXRAS View Post
I have been using it on my Android phone. I do not use the tablet anymore since I always have the phone on me.

Guess I better get the tablet out and see if it still works.

Rick
btw Rick, I meant a Samsung tablet that wasn't the one included with rig. I'm afraid to connect the rig tablet with the internet unless I get a compelling reason to update it's contents. Too many bad things happen on the internet and with some of the application updates to take a chance on messing up the "base" tablet.

Thanks
gford10480 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 07:20 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gford10480 View Post
btw Rick, I meant a Samsung tablet that wasn't the one included with rig. I'm afraid to connect the rig tablet with the internet unless I get a compelling reason to update it's contents. Too many bad things happen on the internet and with some of the application updates to take a chance on messing up the "base" tablet.

Thanks
That's a good thing. The app on my Samsung tablet does not work anymore. The APP says the device is not compatible. Not sure how long that it has not worked, I do not normally connect it to the internet. Guess I will be calling Lippert.

Rick
Old 07-26-2016, 01:41 AM   #5

How do you connect to the wi-fi? I have the app but don't know the wifi password.

Fred
Old 07-26-2016, 02:02 AM   #6

The password is on the router.