Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-11-2012, 11:12 PM   #1

I replaced all of the inside light bulbs, including the two in with the washer and dryer and walk in closet with LEDs. I started turning on all the light switchs. The whole trailer is lit up like a christmas tree. The converter fan did not come on, untill I turn on the last two small lights under the TV in the bedroom. Unbelievable, what a difference and all of the lights are a little brighter.

Thanks Michelle and Ann for the info.

Lillyputz
Old 10-11-2012, 11:33 PM   #2

Thanks for the info, Lillyputz. Does anyone have a list of all thebulbs needed to replace the interior lights with LEDs in a 36RL? Also, a recommended vendor?
Old 10-12-2012, 08:12 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRaw13
Thanks for the info, Lillyputz. Does anyone have a list of all thebulbs needed to replace the interior lights with LEDs in a 36RL? Also, a recommended vendor?

Go to filamentfree.com. They have the bulbs you will need. Give them a call, if you have any question.

Lillyputz
Old 10-12-2012, 08:13 AM   #4
Site Team

Here is where I ordered LED's for my Montana. Took them out when I sold it and will install them in our Redwood when it is ready to pick up.

http://filamentfree.com/Edited by: Blenhardt
Blenhardt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:48 AM   #5

Here's a link to the web site for the LED replacements I purchased:

http://www.hero-ledstore.com/side-pi...f2ab38e4d304cf

You are required to buy in lots of 5. (Make sure you check the "warm white" option)Edited by: Grandpa
Old 10-13-2012, 07:12 AM   #6

Lillyputz, Blenhardt & Grandpa:

Thanks for the recommendations! I appreciate it.
Old 10-13-2012, 10:24 AM   #7
Site Team

Will the same LED fit all the light fixtures? It looks like the under cabinet lights in the bedroom as well as over the chairs in the living room are smaller.

Old 10-13-2012, 11:24 AM   #8
Site Team

Don't know about the bulbs on the Redwood as we haven't picked ours up yet.(Scheduled to pick it up on Wed). On our Montana it took about three different sizes.
Blenhardt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 03:47 PM   #9

[QUOTE=Dave&Ginny] Will the same LED fit all the light fixtures?Â* It looks like the under cabinet lights in the bedroom as well as over the chairs in the living room are smaller.

Yes. The same bulbs fit in all the lights.
] Edited by: Campers
Old 10-13-2012, 04:11 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave&Ginny
Will the same LED fit all the light fixtures? It looks like the under cabinet lights in the bedroom as well as over the chairs in the living room are smaller.
No. The smaller ones are the G4 12s. the larger ceiling ones are the G4 15s. the wallsconce and closets are the W 18s and the two over the table are the BA 15s 24. the two over the kitchen island were ordered from techno rv, so they would look like the originals. they are LED-F1156-CW.

Lillyputz
Old 10-13-2012, 05:05 PM   #11

Sorry guys. They looked the same to me. Ok. What is the difference in these bulbs?
Old 10-13-2012, 07:21 PM   #12
Site Team

Thanks for all the information everybody. I'll try to get these all replaced in the next month or so.

Old 10-14-2012, 10:20 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campers
Sorry guys. They looked the same to me. Ok. What is the difference in these bulbs?

The light housing under the cabinets is smaller. the larger G415 LED, would be hard pressed to fit as it has more LEDs, 15 to the 12 for the smaller one.

Lillyputz
Old 10-14-2012, 11:32 AM   #14

Ottoman for Sale -- Picked up our 36rl at Lazydays in Fl 10 days ago. Only "major" problem was leak at antenna crank -- took 2 tries to fix it, but they got it done! We LOVE it!!! I had ordered 2 ottomans, expecting to receive the small ones in the 26fl -- instead, they sent 2 - 20" x 40" ones -- cocktail table size. One makes a great cocktail table / additional seating, but obviously, both won't fit. If anyone has coastal trail interior (medium brown) and would like to have one, I'll sell it for $125 (paid $250), obo. We're heading to FL in early November, after we close the sale of our stix & brix here, in VT, so could hook up with anyone who's interested there or along the way. If interested, you can post here, or contact me at swmlaw@hotmail.com. Not sure this is the proper place to post this, but didn't know where else -- maybe we need a sale /swap topic??????
Old 10-14-2012, 12:21 PM   #15

Thanks Lillyputz. I guess the LEDs I got were the 12 s. they fit in the small fixture. I guess if I use them in the ceiling lights there won't be a problem, just less light.
Thanks again