Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-18-2017, 04:54 PM   #1
Dan

Keystone

I haven't been on the forum much have been doing lots of traveling and spending time with the grandkids anyway i got in touch with Redwood the other day in regard to the lower arm on the trail air pin box. I gave them all the information and they got in touch with Lippert who said they would send a new lower arm. Redwood said if there is a Keystone dealer handy I could take it to them as Redwood is now part of Keystone. I didn't see that one coming
First there was Redwood then there was Redwood/Crossroads now Redwood/Crossroads/Keystone
Oh boy maybe we can get some cheapass Cougar parts in/for our Redwoods

07 Dodge 3500, Exhaust Brake, Edge Programer, Killer "B" Turbo
13 RL ALL options except Gen and W/D
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 08:18 PM   #2

Call lippert yourself they'll ship it to the dealer of your choice. But they said they only pay for one hour labor. On the install

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-19-2017, 10:25 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
I haven't been on the forum much have been doing lots of traveling and spending time with the grandkids anyway i got in touch with Redwood the other day in regard to the lower arm on the trail air pin box. I gave them all the information and they got in touch with Lippert who said they would send a new lower arm. Redwood said if there is a Keystone dealer handy I could take it to them as Redwood is now part of Keystone. I didn't see that one coming
First there was Redwood then there was Redwood/Crossroads now Redwood/Crossroads/Keystone
Oh boy maybe we can get some cheapass Cougar parts in/for our Redwoods
They are all cheap a$$ parts Dan......Ours just looks prettier. Try not make more out of all this
Old 02-19-2017, 04:41 PM   #4

Thor also owns DRV(Mobile/Elite Suites) along 75+/-% of all the rv brands & they use the same vendors/suppliers as do most every rv manufacturer, so which group they put RW in doesn't make much difference.
Traded '13 GMC Denali DRW D/A
Currently rv & truckless
Replacement undetermined
travelin' texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 04:18 PM   #5
Site Team

originally, Redwood was supposed to be the "Cadillac" of Thor in the 5th wheel line up. But I believe that changed after Tom took over Landmark and Thor bought DRV. I still believe Redwood is a good unit, it just got blended with the other Thor products. In a few years the same thing will probably happen to Entegra
Old 02-21-2017, 02:36 AM   #6
Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave&Ginny View Post
originally, Redwood was supposed to be the "Cadillac" of Thor in the 5th wheel line up. But I believe that changed after Tom took over Landmark and Thor bought DRV. I still believe Redwood is a good unit, it just got blended with the other Thor products. In a few years the same thing will probably happen to Entegra
Ya Dave we both started out with Redwood about the same time back when Redwood was Redwood BUT now its? I still believe it's your best bang for your buck and hard to bet it's quality

07 Dodge 3500, Exhaust Brake, Edge Programer, Killer "B" Turbo
13 RL ALL options except Gen and W/D
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote