Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-09-2012, 07:24 AM   #1

It seems that this forum has regular members that post on this site, it also seems that there has been no response from forum moderators to curb the amount of spam that keeps coming onto the site. Has anyone thought of having a facebook page for Redwood members that would have real members as moderators who could keep spam off and delete those who are posting info that does not pertain to Redwood. I used to have a facebook account and had my own family page where members of my family could post it was set to private and only those invited were welcome, you could also set it up for public but be in control of anything that was not on topic. you could also have chapters set up forNorth, East, South, West, Central and listevents. I have not been to facebook in a few years and maybe something is already in place like this. just a thought
Amishco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:32 AM   #2
Site Team

This forum could be a wonderful selling tool for Redwood but unfortunately it's under valued by the company. There should be moderators that would help answer questions and help promote the positive aspects of the Redwood brand.

I did find a Redwood facebook page but unfortunately there seems to be more negative on it than positive.

The marketing department has really dropped the ball

Old 11-09-2012, 10:46 AM   #3

In the real world today everyone is using social media for all aspects of life. If I buyanything now days, nine out of ten times I will look for a review of the product online, and seven out of ten times will order it onlineI agree Dave, Redwood is really missing out on this. I came to this forum not long ago looking for reviews and advice. (thanks to members like yourself and others forthe wealth of information posted here.)
Old 11-09-2012, 11:58 AM   #4
Site Team

The highest rated fifth wheel rv company made right now is a company called "New Horizon". They are expensive but extremely well made. This company has ambassadors and one hell of a internet following yet they don't go to RV shows for their marketing Their sales approach is easy..."if you have a problem we'll fix it and NOBODY will have that problem again" Redwood has something to learn about marketing from these folks

Old 11-09-2012, 01:04 PM   #5

Ditto Dave, listen, take action, grow. Happy campers are a contagous bunch. Mess with them too much and you have a wildfire. (Not good)!
Old 11-09-2012, 02:41 PM   #6

Friends of ours (George & Missy) have a New Horizons. I think its a 36 footer, I consideredNH highly before I signed with Redwood. Their coach is very nice and custom built the way they wanted it, they also paid $140,000.00 for it or almost twice of what my BR was. yes the MSRP was $111,000.00 for mine but came in closer to $88,000.00 with my additions. I was speaking to George this week and he said his was headed to Kansas where "NH" are built for some warranty work, and when he said they were meeting him half way to pick up his coach (600) miles from here I couldnt believe it. What other company would meet you halfway? They are a very small family run company who care about their clients and its not about production. I am hopingnot to have a lot ofissues with my unit but knowing any new unit I'm sure I will.Redwood is new and growing pains are part of any company. I will give them a chance, as Ido think they have a quality product.