Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-11-2013, 11:34 AM   #1

I was able to discuss this situation with Ron Howard at Redwood /Crossroads and he indicated this is a new issue that he has not seen and has not worked on.

We have moved 4 times in the past month and each time both the hot water and cold water supply lines get kinked just above the connection to the p-flex pipe.

Since the hoses are all wound up he suggested turning the white supply hose around with the fitting intact to get them to lay down better. It appears that they find there way under the black drain line and then become kinked cutting off the water supply.

This has been pretty frustrating and I really don't want this to be a regular activity each time we move. since Redwood has indicated they have not seen this problem before they could not give me any suggestions and there was no offer to send a technician to alleviate. So I guess I am left to do it myself.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be very helpful. I suspect others have experienced this also albeit it may not have been reported to Redwood.

Rick