Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-03-2019, 03:05 PM   #1

Black water tanks

I own a 2016 39MB that my wife and I are full timing in. This unit has two black water tanks and though I have searched everywhere I can think, cannot find capacities of the second black tank for 1/2 bath. The monitor panel for the 1/2 bath black tank is on the wall of the 1/2 bath.

Would be good to get capacity for the galley grey and main grey tanks
Vin # 4V0FC3928GR005918 if that helps
Pockets52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 07:13 PM   #2

Pretty sure both tanks are the same size 45 gals, we full time in ours get two weeks usage before having to dump bedroom, we have a 2015 39 MB.
Never really dump the 1/2 bath much as we never use it, just keep water and smell good stuff in it, more of a storage room, as far as the tank monitors, they have never worked consistently, and I quit aggravating myself so now we just use the burp system, works like a clock.
Jeff&Karen39MB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 12:08 AM   #3

Thank you, Thor is supposedly looking it up, if any thing different, I will advise. I will probably have a couple more questions as I think of them. This is my 8 th RV, last three are fivers (I still own and use my Carriage) but I have ran across the most questions for which there are only hard to find answers with this one. Thanks again
Pockets52 is offline   Reply With Quote