Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-01-2017, 02:44 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by piper guy View Post
One suggestion, from someone who owns a IS system - take the rig for a long ride, preferably at least 100 miles, and then check everything especially the stuff inside.
You should notice a marked difference (in the positive) in the way it tows and handles. Hard to describe, its more of a "feeling in your butt". The whole rig should feel connect d together and very solid. Also, stuff inside should not move around much unless you are on terrible roads or had to climb all over the brakes.

There are a number of different spring rates and it's not uncommon to switch them out for a different rate even after using the one that engineering called for.

You'll love the IS especially if you also have disc brakes. Makes for an incredibly stable and good performing rig.
We sure love ours!
2015 38RL with MORryde IS, residential fridge, DW, washer and dryer, generator, and slide in slide. 2 A/C, 1 HP and a fireplace. Added 17.5 inch wheels. Follows a 2013 Ram dually diesel with 8' bed and Reese 20K.
RW Cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 01:44 AM   #22

Just picked up the rig from Henderson’s today. Drove it Medford, staying at So. OR RV Park. Great place all pull through sites. About Hendersons, these guys stepped up, I ordered the IS 8K with Disk brakes. Showed up a month ago and they were shipped 7K. I said no, they had me leave the 5th wheel, they ordered 8K, I came back today and after some negotiations they said they would reduce the price $1,200.00 to cover my cost of lost work, and two tanks of fuel. I told them it was too much and setteled on $900.00. I was shocked that in this day of greed that we still have Christian owned businesses with integrity. I normally shy away when I see a fish, as most people use it to get business. Bravo to Henderson’s. Please give them your business if you are in the area. Feel free to contact me with questions.
Cliff & Julie Hammond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 02:46 PM   #23

Thats a good outcome, love to hear stories end like that.
Ford truck guy is offline   Reply With Quote