Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-10-2015, 02:35 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantracker View Post
Actually leaning to the FL or the GK, it seems the more I look the harder it gets on which one. My thoughts go with more storage in the Kitchen area, it seems the GK has a couple pantries, the FL has a lot of cabinets also. I like the extra room in the bedroom that the GK offers from the dual slide. Decisions, Decisions, I feel people here would have a great ideas,opinions from there ownership experiences. Maybe prevent some mistakes. I will be living full-time. Advice more than welcome. Thanks to all. Randy in Oregon
Welcome to the forum. Wouldn't it be nice if we had the option to build our 5th wheels. Just like with autos, go to the web site click a few buttons and there you have it, the vehicle of your dreams with all the options you could want.
My wife and I just loved the lay out of the 38GK. Now we are just waiting for winter to end so we can try out our new 5th wheel. Wish you luck in your search.

2015 Polaris RZR 900
danrn is offline   Reply With Quote