Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-18-2014, 04:56 PM   #1

Anyone Live Near Seattle?

Good morning everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well.

I actually need some feedback today, and I hope you folks can help. I've spoken to a few of you privately regarding a potential Redwood dealer and service center in the Seattle, WA area. As of now, we are in the process of narrowing our prospective dealers to the ones we feel will serve our customers and future customers best. One thing I wish to convey to the dealers we are talking to is the demand for a Redwood dealer in that part of the country for sales and service, and so I am seeking to show them that demand firsthand from current and future Redwood owners.

Please reply to this thread if you live in or near the Seattle/Tacoma area, or travel there often, and have had the need for a Redwood dealer/service center. I will use your replies to show the dealers that there are indeed folks who are in need of a local dealership there.

While I welcome recommendations for dealers in this area, please do not post them publicly on this thread, but rather send me a private message.

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Best Regards,

Jeff
JeffM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 11:34 PM   #2

Jeff,

We are on the North side of the border, but still only 100 mls from Seattle. We frequently head through Seattle on I-5, probably 4 to 6 times a year. We are considering Lynden for storage, so our Canadian dealer will be unable to complete the annual inspection while we are away.

Andy & Judi, Canine Companions Duke & Kona
2012 F350 Lariat CC SRW Airlift 5000 |2013 RW 36FL Winegard Trav'ler
Travel Blog: www.andyandjudi.com
Oriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 03:15 AM   #3
Dan

Jeff

We too travel through Seattle frequently and currently we do not have dealer close by. A dealer in Seattle could work out as we could utilize one when traveling through

Dan

07 Dodge 3500, Exhaust Brake, Edge Programer, Killer "B" Turbo
13 RL ALL options except Gen and W/D
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 07:31 PM   #4

We are relocating to Seattle this Fall and would LOVE to have a dealer nearby both to look at new models and for service as needed.
2011 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn 6.7L TD, SRW, 4X4.

Oregonbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 10:51 PM   #5
Traveling

Hello Jeff; I MISSED this thread, sorry to say. WE live in SW Washington and would be very interested in any plans for a Seattle dealership! KEEP US POSTED.
TNTBaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 08:17 PM   #6

Two years ago we had about two feet of snow on the roof after a blistering storm. After it passed I went down to look at it again and the wind blown a lot off. Went on the roof with a rounded corner snow shovel which I have used for many years and gently scooped it off. NO PUSHING! But you have to REALLY watch your step and stay to the center. We had no problems. This past winter it was inside for the winter. Funny when I bought the coach I also purchased a cover which I have never used. Still in the original packaging at home.